Your question for Ange

Ur not impressed bud?? I think wee gilmour is the missing link in that midfield hes fearless and he let's calmac play his natural game aswell...paterson ill gee u cause he's not doing anything ralston canny do but gilmours a player
Agree there mate a think he’s a top player and with proper game time will only get better,,my fear is that clatty mob will get him...

Its not a skirt🤬 its a kilt awrite🤣
The Scots only started wearing "Kilts" org Germanic , Swedish. At around the year 1253, around that time there was a famous chariot racer from the Isle of Lewis who was part of the clan Hamilton. He popularised the wearing of the "kilt" It was an immediate success and a big hit with the maidens of the day. Also famous kilt wearers Mel Gibson and many other Scots.
He later sought to popularise meatfree haggis, which was deeply unpopular and led to his death by a shirickin outside a local chippy, one Saturday night
From wikimadeitup.

Last edited:
The Scots only started wearing "Kilts" org Germanic , Swedish. At around the year 1253, around that time there was a famous chariot racer from the Isle of Lewis who was part of the clan Hamilton. He popularised the wearing of the "kilt" It was an immediate success and a big hit with the maidens of the day. Also famous kilt wearers Mel Gibson and many other Scots.

From wikimadeitup.
Was his name Ben Mchur
From Wickifucki

HH 😂

From wikimadeitup.
Ano it is a bit mad how much tartan has been spun into our history I suppose u cud call it good marketing aswell the obvious downside is they bloody see u Jimmy hats🤣

I think the Star is on the grown up end of the Celtic media, it's honest, it has good quality journalism that's well thought out and considered and I really like many of the historical articles. It's not a click bate fanboy site full of bullshit and sensationalism. It may not get the clicks of some sites (I'm guessing) but I think honesty and quality will give the Star relevance and longevity compared to some.
(That's a fiver WC 😺)
I used to be involved in F1 media and just can't be arsed now, it used to be mainly intelligent, very technical, informed topics that were discussed now it's usually just click bate fanboy nonsense. You have guys "writing" articles who boast that they've followed the sport for 6 years and think they deserve a PhD, truth is their knowledge could be written on the back of a stamp!

Keep up the good work Celtic Star! 👍

Celtic flip agenda-setting away from Mainstream Media...​

Members online

Latest posts

Back