Your Unsung Celtic Heroes

Have not read all the thread so apologise in advance if anyone has mentioned John Clark.john was the backstop behind Billy,the ball carrier to The two Bobbys the fill in man when full backs went forward which Big Tam done a lot,John moved around the field as and when,the ultimate quite man in the Celtic team,a player who should never be forgotten and Micheal I remember Byrne,y as well a guy who played a lot but disappeared in time but I will never forget John C

Have not read all the thread so apologise in advance if anyone has mentioned John Clark.john was the backstop behind Billy,the ball carrier to The two Bobbys the fill in man when full backs went forward which Big Tam done a lot,John moved around the field as and when,the ultimate quite man in the Celtic team,a player who should never be forgotten and Micheal I remember Byrne,y as well a guy who played a lot but disappeared in time but I will never forget John C
HH Digger, and John Clark-Legend in the truest sense of the word.

How bad were things during the great depression Mick? 😺

Ok I'll get my furry coat 🐈
Real bad you did not know which team would be playing,Directors picking the team ,there is a true tale of the team bus on its way to a game spotting the reserve team goalkeeper at a bus stop on his way to the game stopped to pick him up on the way to the game the director on the bus told him he was playing in goals even thou the first team keeper was on the bus,mate it can't be any worse than that,sorry off to pack more boxes

Can anybody remember Pat McMahon who spent 4 years training to be a preist before going to Celtic..
Dont know how long he was there or how many games he played,he was also on Chelsea,s books when Tommy Doc was their manager..
HH.

Members online

Back