Your worst Celtic moments!

Cheating Dallas, when they won the league at Parkhead. Still despise the man..and his offspring
Gave my brother my ticket for that game as he'd never been to the new paradise
fkn jinx he should have stayed in the house

For me black sunday i was stuck in a wee pub in bloody foreland Donegal and kept asking the score they only had teletxt on the telly which was stuck at 0-1 even at time up it was stuck at that

It's probably still feckin stuck at that today ,a big gangly lass come in to start her shift and shared the news it was 2-1

Not even Seville was as sore as that day

League Cup Final in 86 was pretty feckin traumatic!

Think that's when the penny dropped that they might be more than just a blank chequebook!

Judas took a walk and blessed himself.........with hindsight, it's a wonder the Big Man didn't strike him down there and then for the act of heresy to come later!

Cold, wet and miserable. Bus broke doon on the way home just outside Perth and had to walk a few miles to get a train home that cost £9!!!!

Fucking bastard of a day that was.

89-94, the most heartbreaking, bewildering n confusing time. Going into work year after year was became a heavy burden defending what you could against enormous hun gloating, it seemed the whole country was rising against us n on top of that, they day-to-day fear of 'No more Celtic!?!'
Will never forgive the 'custodians' for what they did.

Losing the league at fir park is tattooed on the inside of my skull! Felt like getting smashed with a sledgehammer then walking round for weeks in a painful daze...Christ!

my worst memory was watching a dude run down the gantry and went right over the top tier, right after Dallas gave penalty not long after sending off Mahe.

Was a toxic atmosphere before that incident and its the only game I ever left before the end. As soon as he gave the penalty which I somehow knew he was giving before the ball was even crossed in. Was not a nice feeling and my distrust of MIB collusion began in full earnest.

The dude(s) who threw stuff at Dallas was deplorable.

We possibly would have lost that day anyway, but Dallas imo, deliberately was biased that day.

Probably always was, imo.

my worst memory was watching a dude run down the gantry and went right over the top tier, right after Dallas gave penalty not long after sending off Mahe.

Was a toxic atmosphere before that incident and its the only game I ever left before the end. As soon as he gave the penalty which I somehow knew he was giving before the ball was even crossed in. Was not a nice feeling and my distrust of MIB collusion began in full earnest.

We possibly would have lost that day anyway, but Dallas imo, deliberately was biased that day.

yeah always was pity it was only a coin that hit him

Reactions: TET

He landed right behind us. Taken out in a stretcher in a neck brace both hands in the air in defiance. Jeez. Horrible atmosphere.

The day they won the league at Celtic Park, gets on the Balloch train at Belgrove, we'd stashed a carryoot on the way tae the game. So wur setting about drowning our sorrows, when at Partick a squad of huns got on.

Started abusing people & generally being obnoxious cunts, a woman moved into where we were, sitting my mate & I realized both her & her wee lassies had crucifixes on. She had a bag of shopping with her, my mate i got a tin each, put them inside our scarfs.

Got out our seats & started swing like maddies, the train was not stopping till Dalmuir, it felt like a bloody life time but eventually the train stopped, Police piled in & started lifting the basturds, 8 of them got on that train thinking they wur hard men, ended up getting themselves lift & set about 2 guy's tanked up on whisky & knocked fuck out off by a scarf & tin of beans. Hope they wee lassies enjoy their tea that night.

The day they won the league at Celtic Park, gets on the Balloch train at Belgrove, we'd stashed a carryoot on the way tae the game. So wur setting about drowning our sorrows, when at Partick a squad of huns got on.

Started abusing people & generally being obnoxious cunts, a woman moved into where we were, sitting my mate & I realized both her & her wee lassies had crucifixes on. She had a bag of shopping with her, my mate i got a tin each, put them inside our scarfs.

Got out our seats & started swing like maddies, the train was not stopping till Dalmuir, it felt like a bloody life time but eventually the train stopped, Police piled in & started lifting the basturds, 8 of them got on that train thinking they wur hard men, ended up getting themselves lift & set about 2 guy's tanked up on whisky & knocked fuck out off by a scarf & tin of beans. Hope they wee lassies enjoy their tea that night.
kudos TT,YNWA.

Members online

Latest posts

Back