You're Deid!

Last week I had an interesting chat with a sevco fan at work. I use interesting in the most ironic sense. Someone mentioned Fraser's going bust and Ashley buying it up. They mentioned the fact they had a voucher that was no longer being honoured. Sevco brain of Britain stated, with no sense of irony, why should he if the original company went bust why should the new company honour the debts. As quick as a flash i asked, in all innocence, so if a company goes bust but come back as a new company with the same name then its not the same company. With no thought he said thats right of course not. My reply, how is that different to your mob. You could have heard a pin drop

Requiem for r*****s:

Here lies the tormented, decaying, steaming pile of shite formerly known as the world famous cheating bastards.

May their soul burn eternally in hell and may their memory be forever remembered for the shame they brought upon themselves and their "peepull"

Hector may have once vanquished Achilles, but his greatest scalp was the one-eyed, twelve-toed ugly bastard that was once r*****s.

May their arse be shafted by a red-hot poker for eternity.

Torment be with you

Amen

Requiem for r*****s:

Here lies the tormented, decaying, steaming pile of shite formerly known as the world famous cheating bastards.

May their soul burn eternally in hell and may their memory be forever remembered for the shame they brought upon themselves and their "peepull"

Hector may have once vanquished Achilles, but his greatest scalp was the one-eyed, twelve-toed ugly bastard that was once r*****s.

Torment be with you

Amen

☘️☘️ Hail Hail SP, absolutely fvckin brilliant ???

Requiem for r*****s:

Torment be with you

Amen
Instead of being so Liberal can't you just say what you really are thinking????

Back