Youssuf Mulumbu

No better options with Broony, Kouassi and Bitton out. I haven't seen enough of him yet but I didn't dislike what I saw last time, I think he's more than good enough for domestic competition and I guess we'll see against Leipzig.

I still think he offers NOTHING to a Celtic team. Keeping the numbers up. He was mince again tonight.
In fairness it was his first match back after injury. He was off the pace. He's a good player and he'll come good with a few games. Remember everyone was criticising Christie earlier in the season and calling for him to be shipped out. A lot of people Wanted Christie offered as part exchange for McGinn. I trust Brendan that there's something in mulumbu.

Big mistake to bring him on....if the guy had scored instead of hitting the bar this would be a different place last night and this morning. If yer aunty had baws....It would have been BRs fuck up, what's Mulumbu going to say? " Fuck it I'm not going out there". All good though so bullet dodged. I think he'll gobble the wee teams in the league though, when fit obvs.

I'd have brought Ajer on for Rogic and sat him front of the back line with Forrest and Sinclair sitting deeper to press and chase back in the wide areas. Forrest does so much defensive work and it was obvious to me that after he was taken off that Leipzig would have a lot of space down our right. It was a really poor sub bringing on Mulumbu but he's not a bad player, just the wrong sub in a game he wasn't ready for.

Dropped right in the deep end due to lack of match sharpness, game was going at a rate of knots. However he was one of very few successes in Salzburg. Get him some game time I think he will be an important player for us

Big mistake to bring him on....if the guy had scored instead of hitting the bar this would be a different place last night and this morning. If yer aunty had baws....It would have been BRs fuck up, what's Mulumbu going to say? " Fuck it I'm not going out there". All good though so bullet dodged. I think he'll gobble the wee teams in the league though, when fit obvs.
Manager's are there to make mistakes,When Mulumbu came on the game was too fast for him but I reckon he is a class player who will get better as the season goes on.

dodged a bullet with mulumbu last night,saw graveson , toure, thought ah fur fecks sake,think he can do a job in the spl, but not europe,for starters he's not going to get a run of games

I (and many other Celtic Supporters) watched Malumbu at Rugby Park last year run Celtic midfield ragged and he had a bit of guile and steel. Certainly Broony knew he was in a game. I think last night was possibly just a bit too early for him in terms of fitness but he has a bit of class and I think he is a good guy to have around. 'Wild Rover' I was one supporter who has to confess that I too doubted Ryan Christie. However, what about Brendan Rogers - too galvanise the players he has around him in the face of a wave of criticism from the Scottish Press and perhaps not the best support from the Board. He has been class throughout his tenure - HH

christie stepped up to the plate, mulumbu needs game time who's he gonny oust, sorry don't see it
Honest answer...Did you think Christie would have stepped up to the plate.All it takes is an injury and the chance to play a few games to get your form.

Back