Zenit

The Scotsman this morning ,ZENIT after Jamie F, £16 mil,And wage of £70,000, hh

You wonder who actually purchases a newspaper now as even if true huns would be disgusted at our riches and not read it or purchase it for not been negative towards us and if a tim you know its shite, so is it merely clickbait and adverts that creates a need to pique a wee click.

clickbait-copywriting-2-copycat-1024x537.jpg

You wonder who actually purchases a newspaper now as even if true huns would be disgusted at our riches and not read it or purchase it for not been negative towards us and if a tim you know its shite, so is it merely clickbait and adverts that creates a need to pique a wee click.

View attachment 3998
They like nothing better ? Think it will disrupt us !dont think so, !!!!!!!!dont have anything to write about re sevco players ,nobody wants them ,that’s it !hh

another cpl of weeks of their pish on transfers in and out. Then straight on to harassing Lennon till Christmas before it starts again.
Goodness knows what they'll have after that when were riding into the sunset at a canter

Like everybody else we all know what our daily papers are up to,it is par for the course with them,,we have been so successful that it sticks in their throat when they have to compliment us for our achievements..
We only need to look at the sun today and see the ratings they give sevco who scored 4 goals after Hibs had lost a player,,compared to the ratings they gave Celtic who scored 5 goals away from home against a full team..bitter bitter people..
I personally take every derogatory word they print as a compliment,,if we were not so successful nobody would talk about us,,,but the whole of Scottish football and some of the world clubs are talking about us whether it is about transfers or our success,,,I don,t hear anyone talk about the manky mob unless they are trying to raise funds to pay the wage bill..
HH..

Like everybody else we all know what our daily papers are up to,it is par for the course with them,,we have been so successful that it sticks in their throat when they have to compliment us for our achievements..
We only need to look at the sun today and see the ratings they give sevco who scored 4 goals after Hibs had lost a player,,compared to the ratings they gave Celtic who scored 5 goals away from home against a full team..bitter bitter people..
I personally take every derogatory word they print as a compliment,,if we were not so successful nobody would talk about us,,,but the whole of Scottish football and some of the world clubs are talking about us whether it is about transfers or our success,,,I don,t hear anyone talk about the manky mob unless they are trying to raise funds to pay the wage bill..
HH..
Well said GS HH

Same 'source' for this story had Zenit in for Rogic last month. The Scotsman used to be a respectable newspaper, now it's joined the click baiting crew.
Lennie was on Clyde news at 4 pm ,’no major players are leaving this club’,when asked about JF, agree re the Scotsman ,but is there any paper in Scotland respectable when it comes to Celtic ,doubt it ,?hh

Vladimir Putin has given out to Zenit in the past for not having enough Russian players
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...-russian-players-2018-world-cup-a7982296.html
So what we have here is Scottish 'journalists' lying about a Russian institution and trying to manipulate events in a way which is not in accordance with the wishes of President Putin.
He's not a man known for his patience with journalists who are not in accordance with his wishes. I think this journalistic conspiracy needs to be brought to President Putin's attention. Chief conspirator Traynor would shite himself every time the doorbell rang; wondering if it's the Russian door-to-door perfume sellers.

Back