ZOMBIE ECONOMICS

No need to repose that one pal. Once a mockit....thats plenty.?

Too many people look like they want to participate in banter G, then plead the fifth throwin their toys out the cot.

If ye cant play wi the grown-ups at bantz stick tae yer plasticine fer fuxache.

Tedious fucks ???

TF yer a laugh G, too many serious people ye need tae explain and murder yer banter intention wi. ??
No need to repose that one pal. Once a mockit....thats plenty.?

Too many people look like they want to participate in banter G, then plead the fifth throwin their toys out the cot.

If ye cant play wi the grown-ups at bantz stick tae yer plasticine fer fuxache.

Tedious fucks ???

TF yer a laugh G, too many serious people ye need tae explain and murder yer banter intention wi. ??
Ano pal but like Robert the Bruce try, try and try again! As long as you and a certain few get it a couldn't give a Donald duck! Just love havin a bit banter with like minded people and if they don't like get it so what One Love CELTIC! HH ☘☘

Ano pal but like Robert the Bruce try, try and try again! As long as you and a certain few get it a couldn't give a Donald duck! Just love havin a bit banter with like minded people and if they don't like get it so what One Love CELTIC! HH ☘☘

True. But its like they think everything you say is a true autobiograpyhy. A full story.

Its no. Its just fkn banter 1 post at a time. For a laugh. Jeez some cnuts are hard fkn work.

Anyway. Tata channel is what thats for ??

Being from America, I saw this from another news outlet which has a history and reputation for calling out the ridiculous.

https://deadspin.com/nearly-bankrupt-italian-club-fields-seven-teenagers-to-1832689666

And I’m not going to lie; the first thing I thought of was... that kid who had to run home for his ID and couldn’t come on until the 60’th minute... I wonder if he was imperfectly registered?

:unsure:;):ROFLMAO::p

Also, now we know what happens when the manager lines up in a 4-2-0-0 formation! :oops:

Back