Zombies are raging after they discover the new Herding arrangements for Glasgow Derby

love it! and the bonus of their wee purple ragin faces, when we dish oot a total back in yer box 8 in a row humpin tae them!!!! aahhh! Happy Paddy's day bhoys and ghirls! HH
Same too you Michael have a stella for me I’ve signed the pledge till we make 10 to my wife. So fur Stella sake it can’t come quick enough. ???☘???

Apparently they think the game should be played behind closed doors now due to how theyre being treated,conspiracy,cops in celtics pocket,everyone picks on us,our chairman was right to cut our allocation but celtic a disgrace blah blah blah.And remember folks rangers were innocent of all charges and it was everyone picking on them and even more blah blah blah

Apparently they think the game should be played behind closed doors now due to how theyre being treated,conspiracy,cops in celtics pocket,everyone picks on us,our chairman was right to cut our allocation but celtic a disgrace blah blah blah.And remember folks rangers were innocent of all charges and it was everyone picking on them and even more blah blah blah
_68436167_ac_invacar2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back