“That’s Unacceptable,” Celtic boss tells Sturgeon (OG) “We were thrown under the bus”

Niall J

Lenny at least speaks of Double standards. Brilliant article from WC. Hopefully the Board will not remain mute.

Absolutely brilliant !! This is the type of public response we needed to at least provoke a response from the government AND police scotland. The speed and efficiency of their response in the national media having any kind of priority in the midst of a rapidly escalating second wave of Covid was beyond belief .Thank you Neil Francis

Braw article WC.

And well said Neil Francis Lennon.

We shall not be discriminated against differently 😀.

So after all football was given a yellow card, at least 2 zombie zoomers broke protocols, maybe they think like football itself they are entitled to another 3 breaches before a red is issued, well it happens that way on the field of play.

What other country would apply such double standards. Nickie and her Gov. were up front and centre in the persuit of Celtic and Aberdeen, they had games suspended/fines/etc. The media were leading with front page stories about the players and squelling for point deductions as was certain so called presenters on Sky .
Peter Lawell and the board need to catch themselves on and support what Neil Lennon and supporters are saying. Mr Desmond should be on the phone to Mr Lawell to support the fans and Neil.He wasnt long at getting a meeting with Peter and bring the manager call after the Servo game,this is everybit as important if not more so. Dont worry Peter your £3,000,000 will still be safe.

I just don't know what's going on with Sturgeon. The sevvies hate her.
I would imagine there are very few sevvies prepared to vote SNP.
Why would you go out your way to praise people who despise you?
Why? I dinna get it.
Well said Neil Lennon. It should be the board speaking out about double standards though.

I just don't know what's going on with Sturgeon. The sevvies hate her.
I would imagine there are very few sevvies prepared to vote SNP.
Why would you go out your way to praise people who despise you?
Why? I dinna get it.
Well said Neil Lennon. It should be the board speaking out about double standards though.
They are the masters of contradiction

It could be they really want SNP to win because it would rupture Scotland like an earthquake.

They could then pull out their loyal orange card

And demand splintered orange areas to be separate entity

they remain uk

you get all the worthless plots

with Israeli type machine gun posts segregating the peepo from the nationalist

think Poland before it got shredded by Prussia Austria and russia

or any civil war scenario where two entities claim dominion

SNP would not have any majority if the peepo were not voting them

But they claim they vote union

the sea maps have already been modified

just matter of signature to change the land maps

they changed so many times in last 700 years it. has precedent