?️ Leigh Griffiths on the Match | SC Pinkafeld 1-6 Celtic | Griff is back!

He'll be fine ,he will find it hard coming back in ,the quicker the games come thick n fast the better for him
he's been missed

I agree Kelly, routine is the best thing for him. He is gonna feel like a fish out of water just now until routine kicks in.

Training is all well and good but showing what he has trained for keeps this bhoy tic(king)

Routine is what he needs.

I wish someone would read aloud to him a fantastic book called "Breaking the Patterns of Depression" by Michael Yapko and do the exercices there. There is no point in him reading it as by the time he turns the page he will have forgotten what he has read. It needs to go into his ears and not his eyes. Human being have only been reading for about 200 years but we have beem listening for thousands. That why most self books do not work. If he also has anxiety that frequently accompanies depression and feeds depression I would advise that he be read "Relax: Say Goodbye to Anxiety and Panic" which will teach him how to relax, how to quickly get rid of unwanted thoughts and crucially how to think and talk like an optimist.

I wish someone would read aloud to him a fantastic book called "Breaking the Patterns of Depression" by Michael Yapko and do the exercices there. There is no point in him reading it as by the time he turns the page he will have forgotten what he has read. It needs to go into his ears and not his eyes. Human being have only been reading for about 200 years but we have beem listening for thousands. That why most self books do not work. If he also has anxiety that frequently accompanies depression and feeds depression I would advise that he be read "Relax: Say Goodbye to Anxiety and Panic" which will teach him how to relax, how to quickly get rid of unwanted thoughts and crucially how to think and talk like an optimist.

A lot of good books to help people have been written. Although people have been reading a wee while longer than 200 years. The vast majority who weren’t privy or rich enough to be educated, obviously couldn’t, but as a species it’s been thousands of years.

This is thought to be the oldest text found nearly 100 years ago.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/anc...spilio-tablet-oldest-known-written-text-00913

I am rooting for him but think he looks gaunt and honestly not too well.
May just be the hard training
Anyway stick in wee man good to have you in the hoops again.
HH

Training really hard in that heat would make anybody looked knackered. I don’ t think we would risk him if he wasn’t a lot better.

Delighted he’s back and ready to run a mock hopefully.

Training really hard in that heat would make anybody looked knackered. I don’ t think we would risk him if he wasn’t a lot better.

Delighted he’s back and ready to run a mock hopefully.
Played a game in Cyprus years ago ,up in the 30s !was fucked after 10 minutes ,give me playin in the rain any day?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back