11 weeks and 5 days to Xmas

Christmas eh, as a qualified chef I get to cook Christmas dinner for all the family , cant beat having everyone round as the turkey gets gobbled up 😁.

And as its the busiest day of the year for my actually work (taxi driver),I get to sit and watch as the wine flows everywhere but past my lips, no sir no mulled wine for this guy hes got to wait till all the family get pished and want a lift home, then I can go out to work and pick up people with ridiculous looking jumpers on and take them home and wish them all a merry Christmas.

Christmas eh 👹👹👹

Christmas eh, as a qualified chef I get to cook Christmas dinner for all the family , cant beat having everyone round as the turkey gets gobbled up 😁.

And as its the busiest day of the year for my actually work (taxi driver),I get to sit and watch as the wine flows everywhere but past my lips, no sir no mulled wine for this guy hes got to wait till all the family get pished and want a lift home, then I can go out to work and pick up people with ridiculous looking jumpers on and take them home and wish them all a merry Christmas.

Christmas eh 👹👹👹
3104.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back