3 DAYS AT THE TOP THE SEQUEL

BILLCOWIE1958

SEVCO are pulling out all the stops to get much sought after merchandise into their Stories Enoch's Sq Pop Up Shop

After bringing out 'SEVCO 3 Days At The Top' DVD in time for Christmas their retail operation must be creaming themselves at the thought of The SEQUEL being on their shelves so soon after the original

HH?

SEVCO are pulling out all the stops to get much sought after merchandise into their Stories Enoch's Sq Pop Up Shop

After bringing out 'SEVCO 3 Days At The Top' DVD in time for Christmas their retail operation must be creaming themselves at the thought of The SEQUEL being on their shelves so soon after the original

HH?

How are you feeling Bill, that must have been scary for you n your pal.

I do hope your resting up for now and have a lovely peaceful christmas.

Let the professionals do their stuff in January and you will feel like a new man.

Yer a tough cookie.

HH ☘️

How are you feeling Bill, that must have been scary for you n your pal.

I do hope your resting up for now and have a lovely peaceful christmas.

Let the professionals do their stuff in January and you will feel like a new man.

Yer a tough cookie.

HH ☘️

Aye feeling much better thanks Came home with 5 different types of pills in a huge bag that a junkie would take out an entire post code for!!

No sure about feeling like a new man in January right enough Think I'll just stick with the one I've got???

??????????

HH?

Bill it may take a bit of time pal but you have had another fright, i know through listening to my mum about my dad, that it always played on his mind.

Support in chat form here if you need it pal.

Take real good care chill and rest and hopefully Celtic feel like smashing everyone and prolong your calm levels

HH ☘️

Back