A Generation Of Failure At The SFA

It's a masonic ludge in all but name has been and always will be an organisation that took over 50 yrs to place an honour on the Lisbon Lions says it all , each goat fiddler in charge is as useless as the last streak of pish to hold the job

A football association that is a joke around the world

Nothing new here - and ,sadly , nothing will come of highlighting the world -leading incompetence /bias of the SFA /SPFL .

Unless we get another figure like Fergus McCann who refused to allow their interference to go unchecked ( Jim Farry - GTF ! ) then nothing will change .

We cannot even look to our own Custodians ( copyright Celtic Board members ) to fight our corner .
How sad is that !

HH

I've, travel most of Europe & tae Mexico following Scotland at WC, Euros, Qualification games.

The only thing of consistency was the amount FREELOADING SFA suits & their various hangers-on, was in Zagreb in 2000 for the 1-1 draw & Craig Brown got sent off.

Brother in law, got us a deal in same hotel as SFA, night before game the freeloaders were drinking bottles of McCallan 18 which at that
time was about £180 a bottle, 5⭐ Hotel so imagine the mark up per bottle. Bar bill was well over £5,000 🤬🤬🤬

Their behaviour was nothing short of disgraceful, of course the media were in the same hotel as Scotland Team on other side of Zagreb. So none of their antics made the papers 😡😡

I support Scotland, detest the SFA

I've, travel most of Europe & tae Mexico following Scotland at WC, Euros, Qualification games.

The only thing of consistency was the amount FREELOADING SFA suits & their various hangers-on, was in Zagreb in 2000 for the 1-1 draw & Craig Brown got sent off.

Brother in law, got us a deal in same hotel as SFA, night before game the freeloaders were drinking bottles of McCallan 18 which at that
time was about £180 a bottle, 5⭐ Hotel so imagine the mark up per bottle. Bar bill was well over £5,000 🤬🤬🤬

Their behaviour was nothing short of disgraceful, of course the media were in the same hotel as Scotland Team on other side of Zagreb. So none of their antics made the papers 😡😡

Every trip the blazers and partners travel first class and accommodation , do not spend a penny from the minut they leave their houses. In lots of places they stay they do not get drinks Poured but bottles of what ever they or their wives drink put on the table. I know this for a fact and can elaborate on it if anyone doubts it 🤬🤬

I agree that the SFA has always been dodgy as feck but since the death of the scum something more sinister has been at work.
That club have them all by the baws, including our club, be it 5WA or whatever shit has gone down.
I would love to see our club call it out, put an end to it, even if it means we have to take our medicine, clear the mess up and start afresh.
The power has to be removed from the scum, nothing will change till that happens.

Actually do believe that Scotland have a fairly strong squad at present TT. But strong squads on paper don't mean that you actually get a strong team to play a international match.
Playing 6 players in different roles to that of there club teams in a huge match boarders upon the lunacy we watched under lenny.
Now the suits that stand by such a shite approach have to be held accountable imo, yet remain untouchable still.
The Scotland team always had an anti celtic feeling about it and believe its worse its getting and that approach cost Scotland a potential place at the World Cup imo.
We have had an even bigger bunch of criminals within the FAI and set football within Ireland back many many years, and we still are trying to progress without any players at present that you could class as international class.
Yet we have to play Scotland in this nation's Cup lark, and on paper Scotland should beat Ireland fairly comfortably in both games with the far better quality of players that Scotland have.
However if Ireland can get the results, and on Wednesday showing there isn't to much to worry about if Steve Clark takes the same approach then think Ireland have a great chance to inflict even more gloom upon the Tim's supporting there country.
Might not be a bad thing either for Scotland in the long run to get rid of an arse licker like Clark, and think getting a manager outside of Scotland who wouldn't put up with the bullshit the job still carrys could be a better approach for Scotland in the long run with the players they have got currently imo.

Every trip the blazers and partners travel first class and accommodation , do not spend a penny from the minut they leave their houses. In lots of places they stay they do not get drinks Poured but bottles of what ever they or their wives drink put on the table. I know this for a fact and can elaborate on it if anyone doubts it 🤬🤬

Not doubting you ma mhan…..but do feel free to elaborate…

It's a masonic ludge in all but name has been and always will be an organisation that took over 50 yrs to place an honour on the Lisbon Lions says it all , each goat fiddler in charge is as useless as the last streak of pish to hold the job

A football association that is a joke around the world
We will never get anywhere way they fuckers running the game theyre dinosaurs they know to modernise our game they need to go the sfa is fuckin joke

Members online

Back