Aberdonian Tory MP accused of multiple mangroping not standing for re-election

Personally I think the guys got problems mental health problems, a problem with alcohol & a problem with cocain. It seems tae be a problem with all tory fuckwits, maybe its just me if a guy came up & fondled ma baws I would knock the dirty bastard out
Better watch out for wee freaky Fredo then, TT.........that wee dwarf likes to juggle man marbles judging by his efforts on Broony last season!

Whar aboots.......bagsie next go!

Mexico 86 , in a nightclub in Guadalajara 4 of us fcukin mad wae cocain & tequila slammers, mate spots this female big boobies of he goes gives her his best chat up line, ends up taking her back in the taxi tae the hotel, I notice she had an Adams apple, me & the other 2 mates sitting enjoying drink at the bar, mate comes doon stairs pure raging,, Wheres yer burd " Sent it hame in a taxi" How? "Slipped the hand & found she had a cock" me & the other 2 mates buckled wae laughter, poor kunt never approached a burd tae he wus sure there wus nae Adams apple πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘

Mexico 86 , in a nightclub in Guadalajara 4 of us fcukin mad wae cocain & tequila slammers, mate spots this female big boobies of he goes gives her his best chat up line, ends up taking her back in the taxi tae the hotel, I notice she had an Adams apple, me & the other 2 mates sitting enjoying drink at the bar, mate comes doon stairs pure raging,, Wheres yer burd " Sent it hame in a taxi" How? "Slipped the hand & found she had a cock" me & the other 2 mates buckled wae laughter, poor kunt never approached a burd tae he wus sure there wus nae Adams apple πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

The thing is in Dundee, that that's just your average lassie you've described there, TT.

My ex-wife was twice the man I am and had forearms like Popeye!

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

The thing is in Dundee, that that's just your average lassie you've described there, TT.

My ex-wife was twice the man I am and had forearms like Popeye!

Aye,had a wild weekend in Dundee back in 82. Mate was up there for Uni, so up me goes, gets fcukin mad wae it, pulls a wee stoater(beer goggles) wakes up next morning in a strange hoose, looks oer the side of the bed for me jeans & see a pair of Doc Martin's, aw ffs. Just about the bolt, wee stoater comes in wae coffee & toast. In the mean time mates going frantic, checked wae Polis & Hospital, I'm roond the corner in this lassies flat getin mad wae it again. Mate never asked me up again, he fancied the wee stoater πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aye,had a wild weekend in Dundee back in 82. Mate was up there for Uni, so up me goes, gets fcukin mad wae it, pulls a wee stoater(beer goggles) wakes up next morning in a strange hoose, looks oer the side of the bed for me jeans & see a pair of Doc Martin's, aw ffs. Just about the bolt, wee stoater comes in wae coffee & toast. In the mean time mates going frantic, checked wae Polis & Hospital, I'm roond the corner in this lassies flat getin mad wae it again. Mate never asked me up again, he fancied the wee stoater πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She wisna a wee stoater TT- it was me with a wig on. I remember the DMs and that night very well...

Members online

Latest posts

Back