AFTER THE BREAK

Attention on JF, CMcG and Christie and Eddie left to stroll
They lads will be coming back to the real team buzzing. No one has posted this yet but jamesy highlighted BR as his inspiration and the real gaffer to keep his mind on the path. ...streamed the game so I cant rewind and don't have that as a "here is the quote"...he stopped himself giving too much credit to eccy and diverted it to his domestic manager. The way he played how he has been told to attitude and desire. Took the game by the scruff and shone tonight.
Eccy was again a fuckin embarrassment he didn't know which way was up for yet another interview. Can't believe himself that he is still in there ffs. Anyway his tactical Hiroshima and Nagasak tactical sub switch effort aside Scotland survived and so did he

Last edited:
Itchin' for the game! These international breaks are killing me ? Christie n McGregor looking in top form n Jamesie has turned into Willie Wallace the last coupla months, hat-tricks for Celtic n country... what a journey it's been watching this talented guy grow into a magnificent Celtic player!?

Hopefully the wizard n everyone comes home healthy n fit. Always concerned with these playground pitches but, as in the past, we should be able to swat the accies away

Itchin' for the game! These international breaks are killing me ? Christie n McGregor looking in top form n Jamesie has turned into Willie Wallace the last coupla months, hat-tricks for Celtic n country... what a journey it's been watching this talented guy grow into a magnificent Celtic player!?

Hopefully the wizard n everyone comes home healthy n fit. Always concerned with these playground pitches but, as in the past, we should be able to swat the accies away

Saturday's a bigger game than a lot seem to think.

We win, it subdues the Huns and others below us. Puts pressure on them to perform later in the day.

We fuck it up, we give the Huns in particular incredible impetus - a chance to go above us due to the cup final the following week. Shifts their mindset entirely.

We need to win and let their chase continue.

Saturday's a bigger game than a lot seem to think.

We win, it subdues the Huns and others below us. Puts pressure on them to perform later in the day.

We fuck it up, we give the Huns in particular incredible impetus - a chance to go above us due to the cup final the following week. Shifts their mindset entirely.

We need to win and let their chase continue.
We absolutely need to win shit pitch or not. Anything else is unacceptable.

With wee Jamesie running amok again tonight, does anyone think we'll be firing on all cylinders on Saturday or will we have stagnated during the break?
we have too many players in a high, confidence is in the stratosphere. While I agree the pitch maybe a problem I can't see anything other than three points. Hamilton can't defend like Livi.

Hate those plastic pitches. Evens out the talents of our quick footed players. Pick a number 1-9 for Celtic and a 0 for Hamilton. A win's fine for me

With wee Jamesie running amok again tonight, does anyone think we'll be firing on all cylinders on Saturday or will we have stagnated during the break?
Govan shamrock, I've no doubt we will be firing on all cylinders. All our young Scottish players are on a high. There's a buzz about the place ha ha.

Back