Alice Quinn

Lmcbhoy

I see on the Celtic site that Alice a long time employee at Celtic has passed away.
I was very fortunate to meet Alice in the Jock Stein Lounge over many years. A lovely lady who lived and breathed all things Celtic but was also a devoted mum grannies and great gran.
My condolences to her family and only sorry I can't make the funeral.
RIP
HH

I see on the Celtic site that Alice a long time employee at Celtic has passed away.
I was very fortunate to meet Alice in the Jock Stein Lounge over many years. A lovely lady who lived and breathed all things Celtic but was also a devoted mum granny and great gran.
RIP
HH

I was very fortunate to meet Alice in the Jock Stein Lounge over many years. A lovely lady who lived and breathed all things Celtic but was also a devoted mum granny and great gran.
RIP
HH
There's heroes, then there's the unsung heroes

Thank you for that poignant reminder and wee eulogy, Lmc

We've rightly acknowledged the heroes on the park, it's fitting that we recognise the heroes off it too.

PBWY Alice HH

Great to read the mention of this long serving employee on the Celtic site and being mentioned here.
Celtic would not exist if it were not for volunteers and for the vast majority of comparatively low paid employees, who are generally as taken for granted as the sun rising.
Too many fans to be fair, but every employee of over a number of years, say a decade, should have their name on the wall, part of.

I was very fortunate to meet Alice in the Jock Stein Lounge over many years. A lovely lady who lived and breathed all things Celtic but was also a devoted mum grannies and great gran.
RIP
HH
Rest in peace Alice. Fine Celtic servant ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back