ANGE BEST TRANSFER WINDOW?

Which has been Ange best transfer window

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John nó

3 different options and all unique in there different ways imo.
1) Taking us on when the club was a shambles and a serious rebuild needed, yet kyogo, Hart, Abada and starfelt etc on permanent deals

2) With injuries becoming a huge factor to key players, yet hatate, meada, guchi and O'Reilly all came in on permanent deals and believe contributed so much to winning the title imo. Will include GG here with not really featuring beforehand.

3) currently getting CCV and Jota on permanent deals I didn't think was really possible, and Mooy and hako also look like being great additions also.

Of course you can add in the wantaways and the value gained, or even currently offloading so much deadwood off the wage bill, which may influence your choice also.
Opinions please are also very welcome

I must admit, I never thought I would say this, but a big thanks to the board for getting us the players in, that Ange wanted. We’ve not got 2 teams, we’ve got one big squad. At least 2 players for every position. Well done to the board, but, well done Ange for getting in the players you wanted. In Ange we trust.

This window has been the most enjoyable as the full squad is now littered with quality and and strength including securing Jota CCV and Maeda on full contracts along with the specific new arrivals to double up on postions with all able " to play our football ".
Add to that the clean up of departures and we now have a fully firing fully committed harmonious squad all competing for places but most importantly for each other.

3 different options and all unique in there different ways imo.
1) Taking us on when the club was a shambles and a serious rebuild needed, yet kyogo, Hart, Abada and starfelt etc on permanent deals

2) With injuries becoming a huge factor to key players, yet hatate, meada, guchi and O'Reilly all came in on permanent deals and believe contributed so much to winning the title imo. Will include GG here with not really featuring beforehand.

3) currently getting CCV and Jota on permanent deals I didn't think was really possible, and Mooy and hako also look like being great additions also.

Of course you can add in the wantaways and the value gained, or even currently offloading so much deadwood off the wage bill, which may influence your choice also.
Opinions please are also very welcome
Do you know if we’re signing Ross Barkley or have I missed something ?

This window has been the most enjoyable as the full squad is now littered with quality and and strength including securing Jota CCV and Maeda on full contracts along with the specific new arrivals to double up on postions with all able " to play our football ".
Add to that the clean up of departures and we now have a fully firing fully committed harmonious squad all competing for places but most importantly for each other.
The squads looking great and all seem to be here for the club and each other

Not an easy choice to make as they were all very important, as well as being outrageously successful. However, considering the shambles Ange inherited, then, for me it has to be his first. He put in place a solid foundation which duly provided the stability the club badly needed.

Latest posts

Back