Announce!!!

wrong thread i know but Callum had his best game i think ever for us tonight,,,and to think that an actual majority of our fans were for scrapping h9m before the invincible season...grudgingly kudos to Rodgers for helping him become the player he is now
Also wrong thread but Ronnie really came through for us with the youth players he brought through and signings like Ajer. I do still agree with the majority of our support that Ronnie is a coach (a very good one at that) rather than being a Celtic manager though he came so close to the treble. Ronnie Deilas influence on this Celtic side is still very very strong. Always willing to give our youth a chance and massively underrated and under appreciated imo for what his legacy is to the club. Kt, calmac ,ajer and more. He was massively Ill-prepared for being Celtic manager even though he knew that Celtic is a massive behemoth of a worldwide club, he was still taken aback at the sheer scale of all things Celtic and the intense scrutiny that comes with the job almost drove him insane, lenny would be the first to agree amongst many , now hes the New York City manager and that will bring it's own pressures. What an eye for a player he has and weve built upon his foundations, it was his players BR worked with. 1 Ronnie Deila ROAR!! ☘

Not if Serbia beat them, then Serbia will pump us 😛 I was laughing about this couple of weeks ago. Russia get banned from everything of a sporting nature except for the one competition that wouldve seen Scotland qualify in their place 🤣 that is Scotlands luck right there in a nutshell. Watched Norway nab an injury time penalty 1 each draw against spain at the tail end of last year and seen the first game early last year in spain they lost to a Ramos panenka penalty and they looked a decent side. Dont know much of this serbia side. I expect us to beat Israel at hampden, do think it'll be Norway, we'll have Griffiths back ,massive for Scotland to have him back but missing McGinn is just as massive a blow. You never know (do really though) as a waen and growing up we were at every tournament til the end of the 90s. We are overdue an appearance and we have the players unlike a few years back theres definitely real talent there in the Scottish squad , it's got to happen some time all the other home nations have had a shot its oor turn 🤬 will we? Probly naw but 🤞 put a lottery ticket oan anyway

wrong thread i know but Callum had his best game i think ever for us tonight,,,and to think that an actual majority of our fans were for scrapping h9m before the invincible season...grudgingly kudos to Rodgers for helping him become the player he is now
He was awesome bt gave it to eddy for the goals obviously but calmac was everywhere definitely one of his best plus sandman gave it to calmac what do bt know

Back