Another "implosion"

michael duffy

Breaks ma heart tae even contemplate this,an invincible season, tic, history an unprecedented " Rebel treble",tic , even more history, never to be repeated,but are we watching it all unravel before our eyes,
the board greedily hoarding cash,we've known for 2 years we have problem's defensively, a £7million CB on the bench,a £3million left back on the bench,the best midfielder in Scotland playing at LB!!!!! wtf!
we've got 9 and 10 in our sight's,can you see this happening with our current set up.... disco light's,heated driveway's, Rod!
Seen this pish too often,when we've had our boots on their necks,we ease off and let the the scum get back up,ah can see the same shite happenin again, due to the negligence of the board and the arrogance of Peter Lawwell,the supporters know what we want,a team to to take us to 10 in a row!
does anyone think the board thinks the same!

Breaks ma heart tae even contemplate this,an invincible season, tic, history an unprecedented " Rebel treble",tic , even more history, never to be repeated,but are we watching it all unravel before our eyes,
the board greedily hoarding cash,we've known for 2 years we have problem's defensively, a £7million CB on the bench,a £3million left back on the bench,the best midfielder in Scotland playing at LB!!!!! wtf!
we've got 9 and 10 in our sight's,can you see this happening with our current set up.... disco light's,heated driveway's, Rod!
Seen this pish too often,when we've had our boots on their necks,we ease off and let the the scum get back up,ah can see the same shite happenin again, due to the negligence of the board and the arrogance of Peter Lawwell,the supporters know what we want,a team to to take us to 10 in a row!
does anyone think the board thinks the same!
It is not only arrogance it's thinking about business results before football results .
Yes money is Important but if we don't make an impact on the field then financial prudence is unimportant

The simple answer is no.

This has been coming and quite a few seen it.....there has to be a logical reason we’re stockpiling cash.....it can’t all be about bonuses and dividends, surely to God.....a guy on CQN has estimated it to be in the region of £80M and his breakdown seemed about right.

If it’s about playing the game of just staying marginally better than Sevco then it is a game that will eventually backfire with massive repercussions to all concerned.....this will be the last wake up call for the Board.....they may come back from this one.....they won’t come back from another one.

The simple answer is no.

This has been coming and quite a few seen it.....there has to be a logical reason we’re stockpiling cash.....it can’t all be about bonuses and dividends, surely to God.....a guy on CQN has estimated it to be in the region of £80M and his breakdown seemed about right.

If it’s about playing the game of just staying marginally better than Sevco then it is a game that will eventually backfire with massive repercussions to all concerned.....this will be the last wake up call for the Board.....they may come back from this one.....they won’t come back from another one.
phuqin exactly Imatim,are we Celtic football club or Celtic plc!!!!!! phuq it, ah'm no happy, Verdict, come oan and cheer me up, " we are the angry mob"somebody fae Celtic has tae come oot and tell us whit the "vision" is, and it better no' be a phuqin hotel!!!!!!:mad:

Sorry bhoys got to say angry yes disappointed yes surprised no ! The problem is the decision to only plan to keep ahead of sevco not to try to make an impact on the bigger stage of Europe. I want to see my team push for glory not profit. I want to see my team be leader's not only on the stock exchange but on the park.

I worry that this bad result makes us start to believe the msm are right that we are back in a two horse race. I don't think we are. Our depth of quality is far superior we just need to believe this and have confidence in it. Even if god forbid we lose on the 1 September we have to hold our nerve, no knee jerk reaction. That's the worst thing we could do as a support. If we can't believe in our team then who the hell will.
I have seen many dark days and trust me this is not one. A disappointment yes but we go on. Listening to my two sone I thought the world had ended.
C'mon We are on the one road ....

Sorry bhoys got to say angry yes disappointed yes surprised no ! The problem is the decision to only plan to keep ahead of sevco not to try to make an impact on the bigger stage of Europe. I want to see my team push for glory not profit. I want to see my team be leader's not only on the stock exchange but on the park.
If Phil mcgulligan is rite and Lennon didn’t sign julien or boli wtf is doing ther jst a puppet for Lawwell and already makin noises about the signings won’t b top drawer because we r out of CL