Another invincible season?

BILLCOWIE1958

After watching every competitive game this season Who"d bet against a Quadruple Treble and perhaps another invincible domestic season

In 5 competitive domestic matches we've amassed 19 goals for the loss of only 4 and enjoyed 2 clean sheets from 2 different keepers including 1 of them away to our new bitterest rivals

For a few seasons our main complaint was that we weren't killing teams off We seem to be scoring for fun now and if we can eradicate silly defensive lapses I think we can do both Quad Treble and domestic invincibility

HH?

After watching every competitive game this season Who"d bet against a Quadruple Treble and perhaps another invincible domestic season

In 5 competitive domestic matches we've amassed 19 goals for the loss of only 4 and enjoyed 2 clean sheets from 2 different keepers including 1 of them away to our new bitterest rivals

For a few seasons our main complaint was that we weren't killing teams off We seem to be scoring for fun now and if we can eradicate silly defensive lapses I think we can do both Quad Treble and domestic invincibility

HH?
Who knows B, what a record that would set ,setting a new record to better our previous record,oh how the scum would meltdown ,! not only them ,but the shit press/media ,hh

Much as I'd love another invincible season it reslly is so difficult to achieve that I doubt I'll see another one. It isn't just a case of being the best but you need so many other things to go your way as well over nearly 50 matches. We are living at an incredible time in our history that makes us think the near impossible is a distinct possibility. I would really love it if we could do another invicible treble season but can't let myself get carried away yet after only 4 league games and 1 cup game.

Members online

Latest posts

Back