Anybody watching the snooker?

26+6=1

Stephen Maguire absolutely killing it. Making me money too the wee legend. They were saying him, John Higgins and Anthony McGill all train together in Glasgow. Great to hear; 3 Tims working together. Good luck to all 3.

Stephen Maguire absolutely killing it. Making me money too the wee legend. They were saying him, John Higgins and Anthony McGill all train together in Glasgow. Great to hear; 3 Tims working together. Good luck to all 3.
Nae was watching that shite old firm carpool ffs Alex Rae bigot Ian durrant ffs i unfortunately know this wee hun bastard last time I bumped into him in candleriggs in Glasgow one of my mates battered his cunt in his crime .....kept oan sayin them when talkin about us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ his two fat fuck mates took a backseat as young wishart battered that ugly wee face in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nae was watching that shite old firm carpool ffs Alex Rae bigot Ian durrant ffs i unfortunately know this wee hun bastard last time I bumped into him in candleriggs in Glasgow one of my mates battered his cunt in his crime .....kept oan sayin them when talkin about us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ his two fat fuck mates took a backseat as young wishart battered that ugly wee face in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aye never seen that in the papers wee fuckin scroat

Given his name and he's da's called Pat I doubt there is much of a mystery there.
Bit dodgy that ohh his da is called Patrick must be a Catholic 2019 come on never seen him say anything about Celtic to be fair never seen him sayin anything about them either

Back