Armadale

Aye Tony it certainly is mate where I am theres only 2 rebels keeping the fight up got huns awe round us along the road theres flags mounted on poles above windows for some reason they feel the urge to let everycunt know they're crackpots🤣

Aye Tony it certainly is mate where I am theres only 2 rebels keeping the fight up got huns awe round us along the road theres flags mounted on poles above windows for some reason they feel the urge to let everycunt know they're crackpots🤣
Too many inbreds up that neck Cairnsey,get yourself back in the toon,stay safe 👍🤣

Look after yourself Cairnsybhoy and be safe. And whatever you do, don't let them bite you...

Can anyone tell me what thread is it sevco celebrating in armadale

In January 1975 I was helping my mother put up wall chip paper & glanced at the TV when news came through Rangers had won 3-0 in the NY day game. Having only supported the club since Dixie Deans did his victory role in 72 I resisted the urge to shake my mother of the step ladder . Are there any videos ? ( of the wallpaper)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back