Aston Villa learn huge 'green light' claims over Sevco and Celtic in Premier League

26+6=1

Don't know how much merit there is in this as it seems to be a Birmingham journo basing claims on a Sun article. Might explain the 'managed decline' lifeline to Sevco which this season has been. If this was Lawwell's legacy history might view him more kindly but probably just clickbait speculation.

Just seen Celtic have tendered a £5m offer for a 20 year old croation international centre back.
So we either have a new manager doing his own recruiting or Lawwell is teaching Dom his dirty tricks,or we are being fed more shit.
IMO we are not waiting on an answer from Eddie Howe,Desmond did not get to where he is by waiting on anybody,sure he might have gave him a couple of weeks to decide if he wanted the job but this has been going on for months now,he has either accepted the job and is doing his own recruiting which might mean he is working with Richard Hughes behind the scenes,or somebody else has the job and we are waiting for Dom McKay to introduce him to us..
The other scenario is if I am way off the mark we are definitely in bigger trouble than I thought we were,the worlds best coach could not rebuild a team in time for us to challenge in Europe and domestically..
Last season Lawwell held back on every deal thinking the seller would crumble and accept the offer he put on the table.unfortunately his greedy tactics destroyed 10 iar and we ended up with the dross nobody else wanted,he ended up panic buying and we ended up with nothing..

HH.

Just seen Celtic have tendered a £5m offer for a 20 year old croation international centre back.
So we either have a new manager doing his own recruiting or Lawwell is teaching Dom his dirty tricks,or we are being fed more shit.
IMO we are not waiting on an answer from Eddie Howe,Desmond did not get to where he is by waiting on anybody,sure he might have gave him a couple of weeks to decide if he wanted the job but this has been going on for months now,he has either accepted the job and is doing his own recruiting which might mean he is working with Richard Hughes behind the scenes,or somebody else has the job and we are waiting for Dom McKay to introduce him to us..
The other scenario is if I am way off the mark we are definitely in bigger trouble than I thought we were,the worlds best coach could not rebuild a team in time for us to challenge in Europe and domestically..
Last season Lawwell held back on every deal thinking the seller would crumble and accept the offer he put on the table.unfortunately his greedy tactics destroyed 10 iar and we ended up with the dross nobody else wanted,he ended up panic buying and we ended up with nothing..

HH.
Is he another “ project/squad player? Had enough of that shit, we need impact player’s, player’s to go straight into the 1st team, as the who once sang “meet the new boss, same as the old boss(CEO)”🤣😱💩

Is he another “ project/squad player? Had enough of that shit, we need impact player’s, player’s to go straight into the 1st team, as the who once sang “meet the new boss, same as the old boss(CEO)”🤣😱💩
Could,nt agree more Bb that is why I cant see Desmond waiting months for Eddie Howe to give him an answer,it,s either done now or it wont get done..
We are already behind in the recruiting for the rebuild,even St Mirren are bringing players in ahead of us..

HH

I'm not clutching at anything but can you explain the rocketing share price?
Yes British league that money guys what are they called Accuntunts (not a spelling mistook) sum guy on Sky news not Sports
Said that most of the other 14 clubs would see a rise oh and pretty sure when Super Jose went to Man U and Spurts there share price didn’t rocket this is the same phenomenon that happened to the Super duper European Souper league.
Watch the price drop when it’s announced that the BSLeague goes up tits

HH 🤔

I'm not clutching at anything but can you explain the rocketing share price?

Even a rumour about Celtic joining a British Super League can push up the share price. Share prices rise and fall daily based on rumours.

It doesn't need to be true it just needs enough people to believe it's a possibility and when you have the mad womble in No.10 using bullshit like this to try and con his way out of a difficult political situation and some Unionist hack putting it in print to help him out with that then that's enough to cause a bounce.

As the wee Meerkat guy says....Simples!

£15:50p Share increase from the 20th April
This was from £112 per share pretty sure this was when the Sky in the Pie rumours started about another British Bulldog League oh Yes. Jose broke last night
His Agent was probably Fishing 🎣 for work. But what do I know I get rid of Hoosehold waste. But we did have a bombscare on Thursday 💥
It was a Rampant Roger Vibro/Battery park
Allegedly. As Basil says Boom Boom

HH 💥

Don't know how much merit there is in this as it seems to be a Birmingham journo basing claims on a Sun article. Might explain the 'managed decline' lifeline to Sevco which this season has been. If this was Lawwell's legacy history might view him more kindly but probably just clickbait speculation.

David Moyes also spoke about it last week and I've seen it mentioned in other areas of English media.
For me it depends on the "big 6" and what comes next
The ESL has come out and said that they have signed contracts and if they break them they will sue.

I think there will be some sort of breakaway league and without the Top Teams SKY will want at least Celtic and Rangers involved in any new set up.

I would suggest it will happen in the next two or three seasons
Remember it only took 5 clubs to form the EPL and that was all about the top clubs keeping the t.v. money.

Back