Aussie Ange's Pre-Homecoming Party

Richie745

Bhoys and Ghirls

There has been a suggestion that for the next Glasgow Derby at Celtic Park everyone dresses like an Aussie.

Beachballs, hats, sunglasses, shirts and anything else legal and Aussie

Lets rub their noses right in in it

Not my idea BTW I just thought I'd share it

1649278158751.png

Bhoys and Ghirls

There has been a suggestion that for the next Glasgow Derby at Celtic Park everyone dresses like an Aussie.

Beachballs, hats, sunglasses, shirts and anything else legal and Aussie

Lets rub their noses right in in it

Not my idea BTW I just thought I'd share it

View attachment 18264
I think everybody will have to bring a boomerang for self defence. It's easier than toting around a didgeridoo. 😛

In the interests of parity.​

An Australian tourist visits New Zealand. He decides to go a small town to take in the lush, rural landscape.

He sees a New Zealand farmer walking down the street, carrying a sheep under his arm. Curious the Australian asks, "Are you going to shear that sheep?"

The Kiwi farmer responds in a heavy New Zealand accent, "No, I won't shear this sheep with you. Get your own."

In the interests of parity.​

An Australian tourist visits New Zealand. He decides to go a small town to take in the lush, rural landscape.

He sees a New Zealand farmer walking down the street, carrying a sheep under his arm. Curious the Australian asks, "Are you going to shear that sheep?"

The Kiwi farmer responds in a heavy New Zealand accent, "No, I won't shear this sheep with you. Get your own."
:oops: that was shite

Members online

Back