Back

Nick66

Have been away a while. Moved house, had a health scare now back where it all matters. Opinion, Celtic are not as shit as pressers say. Much to like today, much to have a care,but overall more to please.
As a say, opinion, but i do believe things are looking better. All the best to all on the noise, and to a better season for us all.

Have been away a while. Moved house, had a health scare now back where it all matters. Opinion, Celtic are not as shit as pressers say. Much to like today, much to have a care,but overall more to please.
As a say, opinion, but i do believe things are looking better. All the best to all on the noise, and to a better season for us all.
You need 2 threads? Greedy bassa. 😂 😂 😂

I hope you are feeling better Nick. Take care.

As a say, opinion, but i do believe things are looking better. All the best to all on the noise, and to a beter season for us
I
I've not had the pleasure of reading your comments on The Noise Nick66, but I look forward to doin' so. Welcome back and I hope all your troubles are well and truly behind you.

Good to have you back Nick look after yirsel big man

HH 👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back