Be Safe

Spherical Planet

A lot has been written and said about the 800. It goes without saying that we hope each and every one of them makes it home safe and sound and with the points in their back-pockets.

However, this is a message to everybody watching the game today in many various locations throughout the world.

You might not be in the presence of 48,000 grunting animals, but it only takes one of these nutters to change someone's life completely.

Please be careful. Enjoy the day. Hopefully, we'll be three points better off, but I'd rather not have them if it came at the cost of your health and wellbeing.

Mon the Hoops.......Get right into them!!!

A lot has been written and said about the 800. It goes without saying that we hope each and every one of them makes it home safe and sound and with the points in their back-pockets.

However, this is a message to everybody watching the game today in many various locations throughout the world.

You might not be in the presence of 48,000 grunting animals, but it only takes one of these nutters to change someone's life completely.

Please be careful. Enjoy the day. Hopefully, we'll be three points better off, but I'd rather not have them if it came at the cost of your health and wellbeing.

HH SP ????

If it's possible can we please have everyone's safety health and well being AND the 3 points? Ohh aye and a barrell load of goals?

HH?

Totally agree SP let’s hope everyone gets home safely. Mon the Hoops.

HH???

Will do bud thanks for the message.Im going through to either the Hampden bar in govanhil or Queens park cafe or could either end up in the town.Who knows but all i do know is it will be Tims only.The buns know their place down that neck of the woods and dont stray in.Really hope Celtic start strong and put them under pressure straight away.Win the midfield battle and boss the game.I predicted 6 nil on Maria's thread but i was pished.Going for 2 nil and a tenner on it.HH troops.?

Will do bud thanks for the message.Im going through to either the Hampden bar in govanhil or Queens park cafe or could either end up in the town.Who knows but all i do know is it will be Tims only.The buns know their place down that neck of the woods and dont stray in.Really hope Celtic start strong and put them under pressure straight away.Win the midfield battle and boss the game.I predicted 6 nil on Maria's thread but i was pished.Going faaor 2 nil and a tenner on it.HH troops.?
Apart from the result, are you OK?

I can take the beating, as long as you are alright, I can live with everything else.

Members online

Latest posts

Back