Belgian Bhoys

Can the Belgian Bhoys give the Zombies a doin????
since I have no idea how decent, or otherwise, the Belgian league is I was wondering if it would be worthwhile watching.
Hoping one or two of my fellow noisers might enlighten me.
Wouldn't have a clue, as don't take any notice of what goes on in other European leagues as such myself.
However for a country whose national team are/were ranked no 1 in the world, yet operate with a league that you wouldn't take any notice of as such I've always found strange.
Still a great opportunity for there club to show there worth still imo, and would put themselves in great regard with ourselves if they knocked the shitty bog slurpers out of the CL

Last edited:
Wouldn't have a clue, as don't take any notice of what goes on in other European leagues as such myself.
However for a country whose national team are/were ranked no 1 in the world, yet operate with a league that you wouldn't take any notice of as such I've always found strange.
Still a great opportunity for there club to show there worth still imo, and would put themselves in great regard with ourselves if they knocked the shitty bog slurpers out of the CL
"shitty bog slurpers" Whomever could you mean?????

Back