Best keeper You’ve ever seen at Celtic.

Artur and Frazer tied for me.

Other notable mentions, obviously Ronnie Simpson, Craig Gordon also had a great spell with us.... And Magnus Hedman gets an honourable mention just cause of his wife 😂😂😂

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Dimitri Karine 😉😳😉

(admit it you awe forgot about the great Dimitri) 😂 😂 😂
I was trying to forget about him so, cheers for that 😂

Artur and Frazer tied for me.

Other notable mentions, obviously Ronnie Simpson, Craig Gordon also had a great spell with us.... And Magnus Hedman gets an honourable mention just cause of his wife 😂😂😂

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Dimitri Karine 😉😳😉

(admit it you awe forgot about the great Dimitri) 😂 😂 😂
I checked our list of goalies and saw his name and thought ‘did he play for us’😂

Big Fraz for me. Artur penalty in the semi v Dundee United almost swung for him 😂

Last edited:
Watching the game made me remember that Marshall was a good decent keeper for us as well
Did Marshall play for Motherwell on helicopter Sunday Winter?
I hope not as I have good memories of him.
Despite the fact he later played for us & scored some important goals I have never forgiven the rat Mc Donald who claims to be a Celtic supporter for giving me one of my worst nights in my life.
Ps nights because in oz they are mostly between 9pm to 4am.

Despite the fact he later played for us & scored some important goals I have never forgiven the rat Mc Donald who claims to be a Celtic supporter for giving me one of my worst nights in my life.
No, Marshall was the youngster who made his debut against Barca after Rab Douglas got sent off at half time because Bobo Balde chinned an opponent in the tunnel after he took "liberties" in the 1st half. He played a blinder and kept them out. He went on to become our starting keeper but his form faded and Boruc was bought.

Personally I don't have a problem with Scott MacDonald celebrating his goals on black Sunday. He was a professional doing his job for his employers - although the outcome meant little to Motherwell it was a massive match with a lot of attention and he got caught up in the atmosphere.

We loved it when Dalglish, Big Jock, Barry Robson, etc, etc, celebrated goals and victories against their boyhood side, Deadco.

Yes scotcel he was Wells goalie that day
Here's a wee link to satisfy you're curiosity

Back