Bhoy Story

With Toy Story 4 on the horizon, I woke up to find this on my shelf: a Liverpool-era Gerrard figure firmly under plastic Broony's feet, where he belongs. I've no idea how they got there, honestly. Is this proof that toys really do come to life when nobody's looking? After all, if a football club can magically return from the dead, surely anything is possible...

Attachments

• Broon.pdf
    218.8 KB · Views: 43
With Toy Story 4 on the horizon, I woke up to find this on my shelf: a Liverpool-era Gerrard figure firmly under plastic Broony's feet, where he belongs. I've no idea how they got there, honestly. Is this proof that toys really do come to life when nobody's looking? After all, if a football club can magically return from the dead, surely anything is possible...
Hahaha toys imitating life!

I bet when the lights go out and everyone's sleeping Toy Broonie kicks the shit out of slippy, then the power ranger toys and then the orange bastard space-hoppers.

A nodding Broony, that's Maria's Crimbo sorted. :ROFLMAO:

I"m thinking that looks more like Larsson than Broony

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back