Bloody Sunday - James McLean Tribute

James McLean remembers the 14 men in Derry - May they Rest in Peace...and my eternal light shine upon them. Amen

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/james-mcclean-bloody-sunday-derry-13917726

Lets hope that justice will be done and General Mike Jackson rots in a prison cell for the rest of his sorry life, or Thatcher is keeping him a seat in hell to burn for eternity, the same monsters of the parachute regiment went into Ballymurphy a few months later and killed another 11 innocent people

Lets hope that justice will be done and General Mike Jackson rots in a prison cell for the rest of his sorry life, or Thatcher is keeping him a seat in hell to burn for eternity, the same monsters of the parachute regiment went into Ballymurphy a few months later and killed another 11 innocent people

A major injustice was she got to die. Shoulda been taken. In my honest opinion.

TF for the four riders of the apocolypse. Burn biatch fkn burn.

Whilst i stay in a home of my own

Ted Heath has a lot to fuckin' answer for as well. He was PM at the time He'd have been at Chequers or on his fuckin' yaught buggering boys as the Army were crashing through walls shooting innocent civilians on a Peace March

Jackson gave the orders then said he was just observing

Bunch of lying no good scumbag bastarts And you can fling David Fuckinfield into that mob as well

Lie through their teeth to save their own worthless skins

Come Judgement Day they'll rue their actions

Be reincarnated as pigeons or rats or some other vermin if God has a sense of Justice which I'm sure he has

HH?

Last edited:
Spot on Bill, the first enquiry (Widgery) only lasted a number of days and backed the murderers in the parachute regiment fully . No way was it ever getting to the source which was Heath in Downing St, the second cover up forced Cameron into a half arse apology and threw a few paras under the bus, the evidence in the Saville Enquiry clearly nails Jackson, he has lied through his teeth to cover up the truth of the matter which is the murder of innocent victims, and unless the British Army went about their spree under orders from no one, the buck stops with Heath and whitehall.

Spot on Bill, the first enquiry (Widgery) only lasted a number of days and backed the murderers in the parachute regiment fully . No way was it ever getting to the source which was Heath in Downing St, the second cover up forced Cameron into a half arse apology and threw a few paras under the bus, the evidence in the Saville Enquiry clearly nails Jackson, he has lied through his teeth to cover up the truth of the matter which is the murder of innocent victims, and unless the British Army went about their spree under orders from no one, the buck stops with Heath and whitehall.

Just as well it wisnae Jimmy Saville that was heading the enquiry He'd have been too busy procuring boys for MPs and House of Lords pricks to bugger

HH?

Back