Boxing

I've not seen AJs win over pulev though I think the years wait hindered pulev being the older man. Still if fury fights like the rematch against wilder I cant see anything other than a ko to fury 19stones of pure brutality his punches v the baddest man on the planet were something else and honestly I dont think there's anyone who can stand up to that kind of punishment if fury is on it he'll destroy AJ and that would be some turnaround for the gypsy king who is totally of his nut , crazy , crazy guy
Gonny be a belter witever happens

AJ did well last night, showed ability and flooring him 4 times is all you can ask
If AJ & Fury fight it’ll be very cagey, fury will do what he does but AJ will be wary of getting in close
AJ can bang but fury can take and overall he has the technique to win however he wants
He also has a heart the size of a cow and if he weighs in at 19stone plus again ( 44 pounds heavier than wilder in the rematch) that's insane 44pounds heavier?? I could see Fury getting up if AJ put him down, not sure of vice versa though and now that fury has a bonafide coach in his corner I cant see anyone but himself stop him from unifying the belts

Ok so I've now seen the highlights of the fight and honestly I'm not sure any of those 4 kds wouldve put fury down once. I think that this was a handpicked fight for AJ whilst Fury is avoiding no-one, AJ is running from fury but cant anymore. AJ will have wished he gave fury the fight a few years ago but now I can only see it going one way and that's furys. Wilder has the hardest punch on record and put fury down and out , how he got up from that is all heart. It's going to be the biggest fight for years and if fury stays on the path I can't see past him taking AJs belts. I've been wrong before, was certain that hagler would beat SR Leonard but he played into his plans and leonard simply hit and moved this fight it will be AJ who has to be on the move.

He also has a heart the size of a cow and if he weighs in at 19stone plus again ( 44 pounds heavier than wilder in the rematch) that's insane 44pounds heavier?? I could see Fury getting up if AJ put him down, not sure of vice versa though and now that fury has a bonafide coach in his corner I cant see anyone but himself stop him from unifying the belts
Couldn't agree more, but as Peter Fury said the other night, if AJ catches anoyone they're going out. But as i said earlier, i think Fury is almost the perfect heavyweight, he can be caught but the resurrection in the 12th round of the Wilder fight shows landing on him isn't enough. I think he will retire undefeated unless his training level drops or he goes too long.

Ok so I've now seen the highlights of the fight and honestly I'm not sure any of those 4 kds wouldve put fury down once. I think that this was a handpicked fight for AJ whilst Fury is avoiding no-one, AJ is running from fury but cant anymore. AJ will have wished he gave fury the fight a few years ago but now I can only see it going one way and that's furys. Wilder has the hardest punch on record and put fury down and out , how he got up from that is all heart. It's going to be the biggest fight for years and if fury stays on the path I can't see past him taking AJs belts. I've been wrong before, was certain that hagler would beat SR Leonard but he played into his plans and leonard simply hit and moved this fight it will be AJ who has to be on the move.
It was a mandatory and the only person to beat Pulev was Klitschko.
Pulev was nowhere near his peak though at 39.
But if the organisation has Pulev there then best you can do is knock him out.
I think the AJ/Fury will fight anybody, i respect that about them both.
Fury got 1st dibs at Wilder as they thought Fury was the easier option at the time given his condition. I hope they get it on, either way we think we can call in but anything is possible in heavyweights.

It was a mandatory and the only person to beat Pulev was Klitschko.
Pulev was nowhere near his peak though at 39.
But if the organisation has Pulev there then best you can do is knock him out.
I think the AJ/Fury will fight anybody, i respect that about them both.
Fury got 1st dibs at Wilder as they thought Fury was the easier option at the time given his condition. I hope they get it on, either way we think we can call in but anything is possible in heavyweights.
Aye the extra year it took for this fight hindered pulev no doubts, whether hed have won? Unlikely but ill stick my neck out and day that hes never fought anyone like Fury I'll be gobsmacked if AJ wins that fight, he goes down ,too often fury does not , cant see past fury fullfiling his potential and becoming undisputed champion

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back