Bunch of Amateurs

Lubos left peg

For people who are bored and are missing football, I recommend a YouTube series called Bunch of Amateurs.
The most recent series follows the progress of Dorking Wanderers, a club a stones throw away from me. I'm going to go to a few matches next season.
The manager/owner started the club at grass route level and has built it up for around 23 years. Going from playing in a muddy field to now having a decent wee stadium.
Its a brilliant, behind the scenes, match day experience, documentary that I've enjoyed watching. I've posted a link to their last game of the season.....if you think you'd want to watch the whole series on YouTube I would NOT start with the one I've posted 🤣🤣 The episodes aren't as long as this one...usually around half an hour.

For people who are bored and are missing football, I recommend a YouTube series called Bunch of Amateurs.
The most recent series follows the progress of Dorking Wanderers, a club a stones throw away from me. I'm going to go to a few matches next season.
The manager/owner started the club at grass route level and has built it up for around 23 years. Going from playing in a muddy field to now having a decent wee stadium.
Its a brilliant, behind the scenes, match day experience, documentary that I've enjoyed watching. I've posted a link to their last game of the season.....if you think you'd want to watch the whole series on YouTube I would NOT start with the one I've posted 🤣🤣 The episodes aren't as long as this one...usually around half an hour.

Is there a Boax set 📦 But initial thought was the Board at Celtic at it again
😂👏

HH 👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back