Burke

All season we've suffered from similar problems as today when Hayes broke forward with the ball as he did on numerous occasions today when he got a decent croos into the box we had nobody breaking there necks or anything else to get into the box to attack the ball one today Hayes ran 60yds to the byline line Edouard 15yds out at back post and Burke 25 yds out at right wing this happens most weeks at crosses and corners we are never Pro active always wait to see what happens never have players going near post and back post. For the life of me followed celtic 65 of my 69 yrs and Burke is possibly one of the least talented players I have ever witnessed playing for us Don't know where the 15mil price tag comes from and I have seen a lot of Duds

All season we've suffered from similar problems as today when Hayes broke forward with the ball as he did on numerous occasions today when he got a decent croos into the box we had nobody breaking there necks or anything else to get into the box to attack the ball one today Hayes ran 60yds to the byline line Edouard 15yds out at back post and Burke 25 yds out at right wing this happens most weeks at crosses and corners we are never Pro active always wait to see what happens never have players going near post and back post. For the life of me followed celtic 65 of my 69 yrs and Burke is possibly one of the least talented players I have ever witnessed playing for us Don't know where the 15mil price tag comes from and I have seen a lot of Duds
Chico, he is still better than Wayne Biggans

That guy's career is only going to go one way if he doesn't sort his touch and passing out. I've seen players at 5's who have more control over a football than Burke does and you could pick them up for 15 quid never mind £15m ffs.

Looks like Bill's right.....how that's even a fitba player beats me.?
Apparently Usain bolt plays football, im sure we could get him for cheap. And im sure he is pretty fast. can't kick the ball straight but can any of our wide players these days. :p

Members online

Latest posts

Back