Call it out!!!

Lubos left peg

I genuinely believe this needs a thread on its own. I know we have the "Honest Mistake" thread but this decision yesterday was as blatant as cheating as you can get.
The ref didn't blow right away. He wanted to wait to see if berni had lost the run of the ball. He was hoping upon hope thay our LB had overhit the ball....as soon as he realised we had kept possession and the cut back was complete, he blew his whistle.
This was a guy that didn't want us to score 7!! Not after what he witnessed midweek.
After he blew the whistle, he checked his watch. He wanted it to be over, he wanted to make sure that this would be the last action of the game.
This wasn't a 50/50 decision. It wasn't a "you can see why he's given it" call
It was blatant cheating by an official.
Whatever the SPFL and the LRA have over our board, it must be dynamite.
As for VAR, if we are 1-0 down or 1-1, and this was to happen....the damage is done. VAR won't stop things like this. That's why we MUST call it all.
The booing around the stadium at full time HAS to open the eyes of our board!!!

Was swearing at the screen when I saw that call
We're not paranoid TIMS, it's how they continue to get away with blatant cheating decisions wearing a ref's uniform
Anywhere else in the world he'd be getting pulled up and asked what he saw
It's beyond a joke now
No wonder the wee man was incredulous with his hands in the air, I'm surprised McLean didn't show him a yellow card
That, is one of the most ridiculous calls, I've ever seen on a football pitch
The SFA is not fit for purpose, they have an agenda against other clubs, (Celtic mostly) and anything they can do to stop us, their servants will do, in spite of looking like a blatant cheat
"Why are Celtic fans booing...?"
Why does he still have a job as a referee ?
HH

Back