Call it out

I was born in Larkhall and lived for 17 hate filled years of the local KKK and O.O bigots.
Nothing to do with logic with these 'people'. Call it out is the start of change which will I'm sure will catch fire and will incinerate these attitudes in Scotland particularly in the West of Scotland.

The best wee bigoted country in the wurl

Have been watching the Killie v Aberdeen game (utter pish by the way). After scoring a penalty Kris Boyd started to wind up the Aberdeen fans. If they assault him and abuse him, send him bullets in the post etc will he be told it's his own fault? We all know the answer to that.
Hail Hail
Rich

Boyd is typical of the 'people'. A over inflated ego and a sense of entitlement. Makes a few quid pandering to the huns via the Daily Ranger. This character will spend the rest of his days making a few quid with the mantra that he played for the 'real rangers' not 1882 shysters.

Their utter stupidity is truly beyond comprehension. Have a read of this garbage,

https://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=138&a=cultural-genocide-in-scotland

The writer has at one point actually attempted to equate sevco fans being called "zombies" and "huns" with atrocities carried out by Islamic State and the Nazi regime.

Also note that his examples of ethnic genocide do not include any carried out by the British Empire.

The article is possible the most pathetic and hypocritical shite i've ever read.

As i posted on another thread the truth is Lenny antagonised them and should have learned from the past. Not condoning for a minute the asshole throwing a missile. He dramatised the event. You or i would have said " oh ya bastard " and thats it. Lenny did a delayed dive. I'm Celtic through and through and love Lenny but c'mon.
HH?

??‍♂️

As i posted on another thread the truth is Lenny antagonised them and should have learned from the past. Not condoning for a minute the asshole throwing a missile. He dramatised the event. You or i would have said " oh ya bastard " and thats it. Lenny did a delayed dive. I'm Celtic through and through and love Lenny but c'mon.
HH?
This is a man who has previously been sent bullets in the post!

In that microsecond after being struck in the face by an unknown projectile, could he not have been forgiven for thinking that someone was trying to make good on that earlier threat?

I doubt many of us would know a bullet to the head until we actually experience it and the liklihood is we won't live to share the feeling!

A tad harsh there given the unique circumstances surrounding NL, stevie.......I think we have to give due consideration to the sheer terror he has/does endure(d).

Lennon is a smart man. He has been abused on a daily basis for over 20 years in Scotland. He has been attacked and threatened and received no support from any person outside of Glasgow Celtic. His hibs chairman hasn't even shown him support. I believe NL fell to the ground to show us all what had just happened to him. And even after doing so he has to turn on the radio and hear former team mates saying he brought it on himself....now imaging for 1 second he never hit the deck..imaging no one saw the incident...how many "fans" and sports pundits would be lining up to say Lennon was lying and just trying to play the victim card. The guy has been left unconscious for God's sake. He's received bullets in the post....it's will take a fucking knife in his neck for somecunt in Scotland to say "Aw maybe we should have listened to the guy"......BUT even if that was to happen....and I pray to God it doesn't....you would still get people lining up to say he brought it on himself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back