Callum starts..

I know the players say he is vocal in the dressing room but on Wed night it was the most vocal I'd seen him, he was in hun faces right from the off, early on one hun Aribo I think went a bit close to him when the ball was miles away and got a shove and telling off, wonder if Broonie was on the blower pre match.

I know the players say he is vocal in the dressing room but on Wed night it was the most vocal I'd seen him, he was in hun faces right from the off, early on one hun Aribo I think went a bit close to him when the ball was miles away and got a shove and telling off, wonder if Broonie was on the blower pre match.
Aye , never seen him quite like that before..I like it, and I hope he continues in that vein…we lack the grunt of a Broony....we need this every game imo.

He’s gonna be his own man he’ll take what he’s seen from Broonie and NFL he’s definitely listening to the Boss.
But get the Feeling he will do it his way
Liked the fact he shouted at Madden when booked pretty sure he told him to get ti got in Aribo’s face and had a wee dig at The sit Doon Defender the £50 million man Brassic
Oops that’s the club.
Like CalMac he’s the beating 💚of our Midfield the ball moves so muck quicker when he plays gives Hatate and O’Riley the room they want to destroy other teams.
The Middle of the Park is now full of Quality
Turnbull Bitton and Rogic ideguchi May struggle to get into the Team but That’s a great thing for the Manager and the ones in there.
Captain Fantastic CalMac 👏👏

HH 🍀👏💚

Last edited:
It was brilliant to see and exactly what I want in a captain and something I always concerned that he didn't have in his personality. Maybe this thug injuring him and all of the other disgusting targeting of our players that the MIBs have been allowing has finally tipped him over the edge. I hope he gets tore into the refs and opponents - no more push-overs! Taylor has certainly upped his game in this respect too in the last few games. I'd like to see CCV stroll across menacingly too - he doesn't have to get involved in the argey bargey but just make his presence felt.

Put the refs under pressure like every other team does instead of meekly turning the other cheek. You take on one of us then you take on all of us!

It was brilliant to see and exactly what I want in a captain and something I always concerned that he didn't have in his personality. Maybe this thug injuring him and all of the other disgusting targeting of our players that the MIBs have been allowing has finally tipped him over the edge. I hope he gets tore into the refs and opponents - no more push-overs! Taylor has certainly upped his game in this respect too in the last few games. I'd like to see CCV stroll across menacingly too - he doesn't have to get involved in the argey bargey but just make his presence felt.

Put the refs under pressure like every other team does instead of meekly turning the other cheek. You take on one of us then you take on all of us!
This team has each other's backs and will not be shoved around, a change from last season when we took everything and said nothing
There's more steel running through the entire squad and I think Joe Hart and Ange as well as guys like Nir Bitton and Tony Ralston, have had a lot to do with that
They're not going to get bullied any more and will go to the wall for each other
What a team, what a manager, and what a display of destroying the Huns that was on Wednesday
YNWA

Latest posts

Back