CalMac.

TSRTS

I think he should have been rested by the club from going to Portugal and Japan for the pre season warm ups.
He has been playing non stop for club and country and deserves a wee rest,okay know that footballers are incredibly fit but mentally it will take its toll.

I think he should have been rested by the club from going to Portugal and Japan for the pre season warm ups.
He has been playing non stop for club and country and deserves a wee rest,okay know that footballers are incredibly fit but mentally it will take its toll.
There was a non-athletic-looking nonentity who played up-front for Sevco for the last few years and referees used to give him time off regularly until Sevco complained about such preferential treatment so he left them a few weeks back and is happy now that every club is Europe respects his need for time off and none of them hassle him with emails, phone calls, job offers etc.
Calmac has seen many such nonentities arrive to fanfare then ultimately slink out the door /Sevco sluice gate.
The Captain is constant.

There was a non-athletic-looking nonentity who played up-front for Sevco for the last few years and referees used to give him time off regularly until Sevco complained about such preferential treatment so he left them a few weeks back and is happy now that every club is Europe respects his need for time off and none of them hassle him with emails, phone calls, job offers etc.
Calmac has seen many such nonentities arrive to fanfare then ultimately slink out the door /Sevco sluice gate.
The Captain is constant.
There's no comparison between Callum and Morelos,I know.
But as much as I realise how good he is,he could possibly burn himself out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back