Celtic 2-1 Rangers | Full-time Reaction

The 2nd guy is bang on btw we should have put weah on when morelos went off and then they wouldnt have been so adventurous and if they were 2 strikers on the counter we'd have picked them off but we got the all important result. This is what makes me still a little unsure of lennys line ups. Burke weah top class players sitting on the bench when 1 at least of them could have been running havoc on the field. Edouard lives for these games and is outstanding against them. It's taken a bit more time than dembele but eddy is the hun skelper now HH

The 2nd guy is bang on btw we should have put weah on when morelos went off and then they wouldnt have been so adventurous and if they were 2 strikers on the counter we'd have picked them off but we got the all important result. This is what makes me still a little unsure of lennys line ups. Burke weah top class players sitting on the bench when 1 at least of them could have been running havoc on the field. Edouard lives for these games and is outstanding against them. It's taken a bit more time than dembele but eddy is the hun skelper now HH
Yep , as Eddy seems to pick his moments , drifting in and out of the game , would have been better starting with him and Burke , giving Burke about an hour to bombard them , and Weah the last half hour to continue the onslaught .

Really perplexed at his team choices , and no matter how I look even now , in hindsight , cannot fathom his logic . Still love him , but don’t see him as the one to take us back up to the level we need . Perhaps a place along side the new guy .. who knows ..

I thought it was a mistake not going with Burke to drag them about and use his physicality. We got away with KT having to go off just and after Boyata followed him big Ajer took on the responsibility like a boss. He was my man of the match. Like many I am not totally convinced Lenny is the man to take us to another level. I have to admit though, that ability to do that lies as much in the board backing him, or anybody who comes in. Unless they have a wand. Wands thin on the ground so investment and picking the right players is the key.

I thought it was a mistake not going with Burke to drag them about and use his physicality. We got away with KT having to go off just and after Boyata followed him big Ajer took on the responsibility like a boss. He was my man of the match. Like many I am not totally convinced Lenny is the man to take us to another level. I have to admit though, that ability to do that lies as much in the board backing him, or anybody who comes in. Unless they have a wand. Wands thin on the ground so investment and picking the right players is the key.
Spot on TV1 they came with a plan to disrupt our game same as killie hearts and Dundee do and got about the same change out of it 1 shot on target. Could you imagine the fallout if it was us who had that unenviable stat? They say " aay wint doon it evury oppurtuneehty" well that's because we were getting booted about more than the baw. Burke to my mind is tailor made for this type of of Australian rules spfl fitba not many would cope with his power and speed. I suggested in another stream that perhaps lenny is trying to show that he can do it without the loan signings we have as since he's taken over burkes started the Aberdeen and I think it was hearts game but didn't finish either. Weah has had about 30 minutes playing time since BR left toljan gets a game because weve no other option. Bayo ? Who is he again ? Fs I hope I'm wrong and lenny isn't so egotistic. Having said that we got what we wanted but I'm not impressed with the last minute winners every game now hearts Dundee etc sure McGregor played a blinder but doesn't every rangers goalie vs us? Foderingham was shit but against us he looked world class and prevented cricket scores with truly outstanding saves however you look at it. How many times was he their mom in the 5-1 , 5-1 , 4-0 games? Every time to my knowledge. Rangers go down to ten men at CP when were already in the ascendancy. I can't fault Hayes or Sinclair I thought both did reasonably well and McGregor kept sinky out with a great save. I just don't understand why then is Burke and weah here? Perfect opportunity to show the difference in class , which we still did but kick it on another level. Those 2 and bayo must get a chance in these games it's why they came in the first place and it's what BR sold to them they'll be gutted all 3 not to get a look in. They are better players than what we have it's the reason why we are paying the big money for them to be here not to sit watching from the bench. Burke wouldve crunched through the ten men like a packet of monster munch and weah with the genuine quality runs getting onto the end of passes. Lennys record reads well 5 wins 1 draw is it ? We all know that each of those results could easily , very easily not have happened if not for the never say die attitude of the bhoys. Starting ntcham meant a sub was accounted for before a ball was kicked in anger. Sinky as an impact sub for Hayes wasn't a bad idea. Except it would appear to me it was forgotten how dirty their tactics are always. Meaning we had one sub in sinky and the rest enforced upon us KT was always a risk I prrsonnally wouldnt have gambled on. Ntcham and rogic haveonly in the past week "been out on the grass" it's worrying to say the least. Sure we've won the 8 so what am I moaning about? Aberdeen is the answer as I know they will be tougher to play against and more savvy, more disciplined, more professional and a better side all round.i hate to say it but I'm going to, if things don't go as they should v Aberdeen because Burke weah and even bayo dont get an opportunity lenny will lose a lot of the supports backing. We're playing v 10 men there with the fastest player in Scotland on the bench who also happens to be built like a tank. Maybye lenny thought this game they weren't ready for I won't pretend to know better. But I know nothing at all like us all and it's really grating. 1 striker vs 10 men rangers at CP? Have you ever heard of that before?pretty sure I haven't HH COYBIG GIRFUY SMSM ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘CELTIC 2 V1 ☠

Back