Celtic Players likely to be under contract this Summer.

Should any of the out of contract players be offered a new contract?

• De Vries

• D Boyata

• E Izaguirre

• M Lustig

• C gamboa

Results are only viewable after voting.

TET

Goalkeepers
Bain
Gordon
Hazard

Full Backs
Tierney
Ralston
C Miller
Gutman
M Perez

Central Defence
J Hendry
J Simunovic
M Compper
K Ajer

Central Midfield
N Bitton
Ntcham
McGregor
Brown
Kuassi

Attacking Midfielder
Arzani
Christie
Rogic

Wide Attacking Mid
Hayes
Forrest
Sinclair
Johnston
Shved
Morgan
Benyu

Strikers
Edouard
Griffiths
Bayo

Out of Contract
D de Vries
D Boyata
E izzaguirre
M Lustig
C Gamboa

Much respect tet but I think this would be better at the end of the season when all games are complete and then hopefully after the cup final here's hoping then after a few light ales,we can discuss everything at great lengths as there's is much to discuss. HH

I think Keepers are decent enough to keep. Nice balance.

I don't think C miller is strong enough back up alone for Tierney. So I voted to keep Izaguirre are experienced back up, both to help Miller and hopefully only sparingly cover KT, whom I hope is back to his best after op. But Hayes can also play left back if needed? Like wise I would keep Lustig if he wants stay, I have enjoyed his love of Celtic and although he isn't best RB dynamically, he has earned the shot at 10 IRA. Also the dude at RB on loan from dortmund wasn't any better than him. So his vice captain role and his general experience I like. But if funds are flush for new fancy dynamic RB them maybe let him go. I like him and that goal against Aberdeen to take lead made me fall in love with the big guy again.

No Idea about other two fullbacks, so maybe we are OK at fullback without new player?

I would definitely get shot of Compper and bring in a first team ready Captain type Centre Back to replace Boyata whom I assume is gone and controversially I would keep Hendry unless he wants to go.

I rate both Simunovic and Ajer. But I would like a 6 ft six monster of aCentre back to really add presence. Maybe 10 million and 40k wages.

I like the central mid field we have but I would like to add a real quality deep playmaker without losing any of the options we have no, assuming they want to fight for places. Again 10 million and 40k wages for the new star mid.

Think we are ok at attacking mid number 10 role.

I would punt Sinclair if we can, can't really see him getting it back for us, not sure he enjoys Celtic enough. I would drop French eddy into that Sinclair spot. With Hayes and Morgan fighting him for first team. With forrest and Shved on other wing. and release Benyu. With Johnston as back up/fringe

Leaves us with Griffiths and Bayo up top.

So I would like two 10 million strikers on approx 40 k to add to squad. One a very experienced Power house goal machine type. And a spare young striker ideally Weah type.

That would balance out squad and hopefully add goals from crosses and corners and free kicks.

so 4 new guys in 2 strikers, 1 centre back, and I centre mid.

allows option to play 442 as well as 4231 with number 10 in hole, 352, and 433. and even 4123.

Would add 4 top players to first team allowing McGregor to be first team utility man when brown and new quality cm on good health to hold engine in place.

Much respect tet but I think this would be better at the end of the season when all games are complete and then hopefully after the cup final here's hoping then after a few light ales,we can discuss everything at great lengths as there's is much to discuss. HH
Really just threw it up to see the appetite for keeping Izaguirre and Lustig for their experience.

Besides it also lets people show out ideas with list of the players who will be under contract at glance , and see the ideas of squad sizes and wages.

I think Keepers are decent enough to keep. Nice balance.

I don't think C miller is strong enough back up alone for Tierney. So I voted to keep Izaguirre are experienced back up, both to help Miller and hopefully only sparingly cover KT, whom I hope is back to his best after op. But Hayes can also play left back if needed? Like wise I would keep Lustig if he wants stay, I have enjoyed his love of Celtic and although he isn't best RB dynamically, he has earned the shot at 10 IRA. Also the dude at RB on loan from dortmund wasn't any better than him. So his vice captain role and his general experience I like. But if funds are flush for new fancy dynamic RB them maybe let him go. I like him and that goal against Aberdeen to take lead made me fall in love with the big guy again.

No Idea about other two fullbacks, so maybe we are OK at fullback without new player?

I would definitely get shot of Compper and bring in a first team ready Captain type Centre Back to replace Boyata whom I assume is gone and controversially I would keep Hendry unless he wants to go.

I rate both Simunovic and Ajer. But I would like a 6 ft six monster of aCentre back to really add presence. Maybe 10 million and 40k wages.

I like the central mid field we have but I would like to add a real quality deep playmaker without losing any of the options we have no, assuming they want to fight for places. Again 10 million and 40k wages for the new star mid.

Think we are ok at attacking mid number 10 role.

I would punt Sinclair if we can, can't really see him getting it back for us, not sure he enjoys Celtic enough. I would drop French eddy into that Sinclair spot. With Hayes and Morgan fighting him for first team. With forrest and Shved on other wing. and release Benyu. With Johnston as back up/fringe

Leaves us with Griffiths and Bayo up top.

So I would like two 10 million strikers on approx 40 k to add to squad. One a very experienced Power house goal machine type. And a spare young striker ideally Weah type.

That would balance out squad and hopefully add goals from crosses and corners and free kicks.

so 4 new guys in 2 strikers, 1 centre back, and I centre mid.

allows option to play 442 as well as 4231 with number 10 in hole, 352, and 433. and even 4123.

Would add 4 top players to first team allowing McGregor to be first team utility man when brown and new quality cm on good health to hold engine in place.
wow TET,£40 mill and £160,000 a week on 4 players,that's a statement of intent,but sorry, cannae see it happenin pal HH

I feel at the end of the season there will be so much to dicuss and truthfully I want us winning the league in style and Donald ducking hearts in the final then after yes much to debate but let's get the season over with and the final done and dusted and after a few light ales the food is yours as there is so much to discuss i hope you understand tet nothing but respect here for you and your battles with health I hope your winning and taking things slow and comfortable and not quick and uncomfortable just take your time and try and enjoy exercise it's so good for stress relieving and clears the mind and gives you a natural high and a warm glow feeling the burn so you have my respect tet I've been there a few times myself and am looking to get back into it but at an affordable appropriate time and I don't want to end up where I was before I have a torn cartlige in my right knee and my knee locks cracks and crunches it's so sore I'm awaiting hospital appointment for a possible procedure to fix my problem but it's only 50/50 it might or might not help but I'd rather try than being stuck with all this pain I have to suffer so here's hoping keep the good work up on all things.And I know your going to laugh at this but God loves a trier tet lol
Blessings to you and your family ?

I feel at the end of the season there will be so much to dicuss and truthfully I want us winning the league in style and Donald ducking hearts in the final then after yes much to debate but let's get the season over with and the final done and dusted and after a few light ales the food is yours as there is so much to discuss i hope you understand tet nothing but respect here for you and your battles with health I hope your winning and taking things slow and comfortable and not quick and uncomfortable just take your time and try and enjoy exercise it's so good for stress relieving and clears the mind and gives you a natural high and a warm glow feeling the burn so you have my respect tet I've been there a few times myself and am looking to get back into it but at an affordable appropriate time and I don't want to end up where I was before I have a torn cartlige in my right knee and my knee locks cracks and crunches it's so sore I'm awaiting hospital appointment for a possible procedure to fix my problem but it's only 50/50 it might or might not help but I'd rather try than being stuck with all this pain I have to suffer so here's hoping keep the good work up on all things.And I know your going to laugh at this but God loves a trier tet lol

That sounds awful, really painful indeed. Hope you get sorted and are pain free soon as.

God does love a trier, my biggest fear is does he love a failure?

A sure hope so

you will be in my prayers Bertie
hope you get pain free or at least a reduction.

blessings be to you

Light ales. Your such a 2 can dan ?
Was out on Monday for a few light ales and yesterday felt terrible and didn't have much to drink that tells me alot ? I need to get leathered and suffer a proper hangover or just don't bother ? we'll see at the cup final but all bets are off.

That sounds awful, really painful indeed. Hope you get sorted and are pain free soon as.

God does love a trier, my biggest fear is does he love a failure?

A sure hope so
Sure god loves us all because we're all diffrent and nowhere near perfect as long as you live a respectful caring helpful life to me that's all that's good in the hood and the elephant at the pearly gates says bertie bhoy welcome sir peace and love be with you as saint nick waits for a game of pool.?

you will be in my prayers Bertie
hope you get pain free or at least a reduction.

blessings be to you
Thanks tet and prayers and blessings to you if we could all be pain free wouldn't it be a wonderful world but such is life and it would be boring life's a roller coaster just got to try and take the low blows the best you can and the highs become an even keel I'd settle for that most times and be thankful for what I have rather than what I don't have and be thankful as it's the little things that matter that alot of people don't have that I truly cherish and don't take for granted peace be with you.

Bertie Auld : no disrespect intended but with your dodgy knee you could still do a better job than Compper ! LOL !

HH
Let's just say I could kick a football and a few boys in our school team and club team were professional and involved in football and I'd give anything to be pain free even compper nah just kidding I'd rather be in pain feck that for a game a sudgers ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back