Cluj, Copenhagen, Ferencvaros, Milan and Sparta Prague! 16 goals lost at home.

CarlisleReiver

I said after Ferencvaros knocked us out the Champions League that Lennon should have been sacked. Those stats are terrible.

I gave Lennon the benifit of the doubt again after his speach about being respected and allowed more time. This was true, and as winner of Leagues and cups Lennon did deserve more time.

The time has ended......so many tonight just wanted it over (without the anger). I'm not sure that we can win the 10 (as I've said before) but we can't just give up on it, we have gone backwards and rapidly.

So much money has been spent on dross and so much money lost to poor European clubs. We need a manager who can build winning teams by being great tactically, not just constantly buying players.

I said after Ferencvaros knocked us out the Champions League that Lennon should have been sacked. Those stats are terrible.

I gave Lennon the benifit of the doubt again after his speach about being respected and allowed more time. This was true, and as winner of Leagues and cups Lennon did deserve more time.

The time has ended......so many tonight just wanted it over (without the anger). I'm not sure that we can win the 10 (as I've said before) but we can't just give up on it, we have gone backwards and rapidly.

So much money has been spent on dross and so much money lost to poor European clubs. We need a manager who can build winning teams by being great tactically, not just constantly buying players.
all pretty average teams with counter attacking set up

with squads on pittance compared to ours

If we had brought in some other manager, who was not 'celtic minded' at the start of the season, and we had the same results this season...We would all be shouting to have him sacked.....Yes? No? of course we would

Members online

Latest posts

Back