Cluj highlights last round.

niceone TET. WTF going on with that ref ? never a penalty , he just threw himself in the general direction of the defender. 2nd cluj goal looked offside though hard to tell from the clip. tel Aviv 2nd goal a peach we might have been given a little break by getting cluj rather than tel Aviv. can see cluj like to throw crosses into the box and look really direct. should make for a tie with goals in when we play. fancy us to outscore them HH

niceone TET. WTF going on with that ref ? never a penalty , he just threw himself in the general direction of the defender. 2nd cluj goal looked offside though hard to tell from the clip. tel Aviv 2nd goal a peach we might have been given a little break by getting cluj rather than tel Aviv. can see cluj like to throw crosses into the box and look really direct. should make for a tie with goals in when we play. fancy us to outscore them HH
I thought it was soft.

contact made before he fell down so its possible that enough to give penalty but I agree he dived. if you were in the street with these top strikers and tried to boot them they would quite easily avoid your contact if they wanted to, but by taking the contact and falling down they often get penalties.

I remember years ago watching Sutton, who is a very powerful guy, that if you were in pub it would take one hell of a whack to get him on the ground, but on pitch he was very excellent at falling over well when contact was made.

Sadly it a part of game, and when contact is made it can pay dividends to fall down. A penalty can make the difference, as we know from the expert international diving team at Sevco.

Might be worth having a set of judges watching var and having a diving scores panel. that was a 9.1 dive, bravo, technique was excellent.

I thought it was soft.

contact made before he fell down so its possible that enough to give penalty but I agree he dived. if you were in the street with these top strikers and tried to boot them they would quite easily avoid your contact if they wanted to, but by taking the contact and falling down they often get penalties.

I remember years ago watching Sutton, who is a very powerful guy, that if you were in pub it would take one hell of a whack to get him on the ground, but on pitch he was very excellent at falling over well when contact was made.

Sadly it a part of game, and when contact is made it can pay dividends to fall down. A penalty can make the difference, as we know from the expert international diving team at Sevco.

Might be worth having a set of judges watching var and having a diving scores panel. that was a 9.1 dive, bravo, technique was excellent.
Well we have seen that they are not the most solid at the back. conceded from a set piece the other a goal the type mikey, Forrest, shved or griff eddy can score. obviously the clips dont tell the whole story but from the clips it appears that the better side, tel Aviv lost out to a side with more nous.

Well we have seen that they are not the most solid at the back. conceded from a set piece the other a goal the type mikey, Forrest, shved or griff eddy can score. obviously the clips dont tell the whole story but from the clips it appears that the better side, tel Aviv lost out to a side with more nous.
I think both teams are dangerous, I would hope we are stronger. Im confident that we are stronger, think we will win against Cluj but they are a dangerous team and can score away from home given encouragement, so we need a few goals in Rumania imo.

Ralston doesn't inspire me with confidence tbh, and the Bolingoli wingback looks like a wingback rather than a left back and so far hasn't impressed me defensively, balance seems an issue in last couple of games, he falls over his own feet at times.

I think Hayes is a better player going by last couple matches. I hope he settles over coming games.

Body language- I felt Ntcham and Sinclair are not showing healthy body language when in bench, and although ntcham played quite well in that game, I don't think he wants to be at Celtic.

the evil exchange of glances between Bitton and Ntcham on bench when Ntcham came off was symptomatic of contempt for each other.

Maybe I read something from an innocuous glance, but there is not a healthy vibe around sinky or ntcham imo.

both look disgruntled and I suspect both might well be gone this summer.

ntcham definately wants to move hes said so himself but at least this time it will be when it suits Celtic, can't see the club falling for another dembele type toys out the pram Twitter post. ironic he says the opposition not strong enough , which is true if youre talking about Celtic. not so much true about ntcham whose had 1 good game in a season. Aye both good sides. if we can continue to play well outside Scotland (we haven't often enough in the past) I think we'll progress but expect a tougher examination

I think both teams are dangerous, I would hope we are stronger. Im confident that we are stronger, think we will win against Cluj but they are a dangerous team and can score away from home given encouragement, so we need a few goals in Rumania imo.

Ralston doesn't inspire me with confidence tbh, and the Bolingoli wingback looks like a wingback rather than a left back and so far hasn't impressed me defensively, balance seems an issue in last couple of games, he falls over his own feet at times.

I think Hayes is a better player going by last couple matches. I hope he settles over coming games.

Body language- I felt Ntcham and Sinclair are not showing healthy body language when in bench, and although ntcham played quite well in that game, I don't think he wants to be at Celtic.

the evil exchange of glances between Bitton and Ntcham on bench when Ntcham came off was symptomatic of contempt for each other.

Maybe I read something from an innocuous glance, but there is not a healthy vibe around sinky or ntcham imo.

both look disgruntled and I suspect both might well be gone this summer.
on a positive note wee MickJinky Johnson is a handful even though he is still very raw talent, but that boy could become something massive in game.

on a positive note wee MickJinky Johnson is a handful even though he is still very raw talent, but that boy could become something massive in game.

He has all the technical ability, I just wish he would get physically stronger and if he does, he will be even better, as young Ryan did. Thought he was excellent the other night. A lot of competition to start which is good for us as they know if form slips someone else is waiting.

Latest posts

Back