Congratulations Brendan and Leicester

Don't get me wrong - I was as disappointed as the next man the way Brendan left however it was on the cards from the minute Lawwell screwed up the McGinn deal. While we certainly lost out big time when Brendan decided enough was enough we wont lose out when Lawwell goes out the door for the last time.

Understand why he left, cannae forgive him for the way he left but the guy's achievements speak for themselves. He's done a brilliant job at Leicester and will likely end up at Man U or maybe Arsenal in the not so distant future I reckon.

Understand why he left, cannae forgive him for the way he left but the guy's achievements speak for themselves. He's done a brilliant job at Leicester and will likely end up at Man U or maybe Arsenal in the not so distant future I reckon.
He won't go to man Utd or arsenal, sure isn't Leicester his dream job. He supported them since he was a wee boy. He's now a wee man and he's livin the dream.....
Fuckin Lyin wee prick. If he was made a chocolate he'd eat himself.

He won't go to man Utd or arsenal, sure isn't Leicester his dream job. He supported them since he was a wee boy. He's now a wee man and he's livin the dream.....
Fuckin Lyin wee prick. If he was made a chocolate he'd eat himself.
Rodgers may have to have followed another team growing up because I read thar he has fallen out with someone at Leicester over transfers (consistent if nothing else) and this, along with poor form, means he could get sacked very soon.

Back