Copy Quotes

stubhoy77

I’ve just recently started looking at Celtic blogs and this site to try and keep up to date with what’s going on in paradise with regards to transfers,injuries and other such news.I stopped buying the daily rags a while bag because of the made up nonsense regarding the hoops.Picking up a newspaper and reading some lies from the tongue of Pinocchio(aka Kris Boyd) lost it’s appeal a while back.I was told that the people doing these blogs and articles had some inside info but it just seems to me that some are just quoting SMSM.Today we have video Celts quoting the the hun,saying JF’s injury not as bad as first feared.Celtsarehere have Scott Browns quotes from the daily ranger.There’s been other quotes as well from the likes of Keith Jackass and others over the past few weeks.I just don’t understand how people want to quote SMSM when all we’ve had is lies and negativity for a large part of my lifetime but since August last year it’s been off the scale.I’ll never forget the thugs and thieves headline from a while back that was followed by an apology.If we’re going to complain about this trash and then quote them it’s a bit hypocritical.HH

Sometimes I think it's compulsory to read the smsm just to see what lies they can make up about us, I left Scotland more than 12yrs ago so don't have to read them get all my info via blog's but even them lie or as you said quote there lies. Stick with the blog's & if anyone reads the red rags know is all made up shit to make us look bad.

Sometimes I think it's compulsory to read the smsm just to see what lies they can make up about us, I left Scotland more than 12yrs ago so don't have to read them get all my info via blog's but even them lie or as you said quote there lies. Stick with the blog's & if anyone reads the red rags know is all made up shit to make us look bad.

Only my opinion colbhoy, someone elses’s sickness can bring you down.

HH ☘️

I’ve just recently started looking at Celtic blogs and this site to try and keep up to date with what’s going on in paradise with regards to transfers,injuries and other such news.I stopped buying the daily rags a while bag because of the made up nonsense regarding the hoops.Picking up a newspaper and reading some lies from the tongue of Pinocchio(aka Kris Boyd) lost it’s appeal a while back.I was told that the people doing these blogs and articles had some inside info but it just seems to me that some are just quoting SMSM.Today we have video Celts quoting the the hun,saying JF’s injury not as bad as first feared.Celtsarehere have Scott Browns quotes from the daily ranger.There’s been other quotes as well from the likes of Keith Jackass and others over the past few weeks.I just don’t understand how people want to quote SMSM when all we’ve had is lies and negativity for a large part of my lifetime but since August last year it’s been off the scale.I’ll never forget the thugs and thieves headline from a while back that was followed by an apology.If we’re going to complain about this trash and then quote them it’s a bit hypocritical.HH

The majority ( 99% ? ) of these 'news' sites are nothing more than clickbait to make someone money . They often have the same 'writers' on more than one site . They use lurid headlines to suggest that they have some special insight into football clubs - but in reality they are no better informed than Kris Boyd !!

I don't read any of the Scottish so called newspapers. Could not give a fuck what they do or say. Pro Union Jack, Pro Sevco shitebags. The best thing we can do is ignore them and under no circumstances give them money or go to their websites. I like the name Phil Mac gives them, stenographers. They are not journalists that's for sure.
Do not give money or publicity to those who lie about us.
Rich HH

Members online

Back