Cross the divide

M

Maria

Sevco let go of Liam Burt a couple of months ago.

Celtic signed him on a 2 year deal where he trains with the reserves with a view to pushing for a first team midfield place in 2 years.

Thoughts on crossing the divide.

Me i think if their good enough sign them BUT i would never forgive ours going there

Sevco let go of Liam Burt a couple of months ago.

Celtic signed him on a 2 year deal where he trains with the reserves with a view to pushing for a first team midfield place in 2 years.

Thoughts on crossing the divide.

Me i think if their good enough sign them BUT i would never forgive ours going there
Wasn't he on our books a few years ago and left us for the new huns?? I'm sure I read something like that a couple of weeks ago, with my memory I could be wrong

If he's considered good enough by our club, no issues for me. I've never really bought in to the idea of hating a player because they went to 'the other side' everybody is entitled to earn their money as the choose. On the idea of him being 'let go' by Mr Let's go's team, I'd more likely believe they couldn't afford what he wanted rather than took any sort of informed decision on his ability.
The Johnstone one I can understand why people were so angry but honestly that for me was just another symptom of our naive and frankly useless governance at the time. [grabs flak jacket and jumps for cover] emoji ;)

Funnily enough I never minded Alfie conn but hated Miller and the Judas bastard. Dunno anything about the boy burt but he's young enough to learn the error of his ways I suppose HH

My feeling is your right Tt but on the other hand you bhoys and ghirls know what I think about this subject at one time or another he’s been living up to the peepul rhetoric e.g. up to his knees in -----.
However he is young hope he has learned the error of his ways. I also think we should be unlike the peepul be more open which we are its just ex Gers players ???
HH

He was 15 when he joined them and had 2 loan spells at dumbarton and alloa. He is 20 now. Dont know that he was exposed to the 50000 horde of hatred but as we know it is deep rooted within the bricks at that shit-hole.

He is one of ours working in our reserves, i welcome him and wish him the best for us.

Our first team have an excellent Midfield so he will have to graft long and hard to earn a place on the pitch next to these history makers

For us and him, i hope he is up to the task. ☘️

What a pathetic thing to say,if they’re good enough sign them up but not the other way.No wonder there’s bigotry in Scotland.Most young players would just love the chance to play for us or them,with the potential of a good move down south or abroad.The us and them goes out the window when progression is an option.

What a pathetic thing to say,if they’re good enough sign them up but not the other way.No wonder there’s bigotry in Scotland.Most young players would just love the chance to play for us or them,with the potential of a good move down south or abroad.The us and them goes out the window when progression is an option.
Sorry Stubhoy really don't agree

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back