Daily ranger

The Daily Ranger, The Hun, The Scotsger, The Herald 55, are all playing the same game. They are fucking spewing that although their team of overhyped bellends have improved, we are even better than we were under the defrocked Messiah.

Their collective depression at this fact is causing them severe angst and they seek to either blame teams being rubbish we wallop, whilst at the same time have a collective wank ever time that shower of debt ridden shite win any game.

It does annoy me at times, but that is replaced with me smiling at how much pain these utter cunts are in.

We are better now and I cant wait until we take the fucking Provy Cheque brigade to the cleaners in the final and at CP at the end of December.

Let them try and put any negative slant on us. We know the reason and that is they know we will fucking ragdoll their bollocks team this year again.

Oh the Bluebells are fucking purple with grief and rage. Bastards.

COYBIG

The Daily Ranger, The Hun, The Scotsger, The Herald 55, are all playing the same game. They are fucking spewing that although their team of overhyped bellends have improved, we are even better than we were under the defrocked Messiah.

Their collective depression at this fact is causing them severe angst and they seek to either blame teams being rubbish we wallop, whilst at the same time have a collective wank ever time that shower of debt ridden shite win any game.

It does annoy me at times, but that is replaced with me smiling at how much pain these utter cunts are in.

We are better now and I cant wait until we take the fucking Provy Cheque brigade to the cleaners in the final and at CP at the end of December.

Let them try and put any negative slant on us. We know the reason and that is they know we will fucking ragdoll their bollocks team this year again.

Oh the Bluebells are fucking purple with grief and rage. Bastards.

COYBIG
Your a great read when you go off it :LOL: :LOL:

Members online

Latest posts

Back