Daizen Maeda

Daizen and Kyogo are worth a lot more than we paid for them and are entitled to be paid more as a result. The extended contracts will ensure the club have more bargaining power up to any agreed release clause. Kyogo is at about peak age for a striker and Maeda is approaching it. I would imagine Scottish transfer records will have to be broken again if we don't get the best career years out of either.

So much for our team falling apart after Ange left. The MSM couldn't help but hoping all our top players would follow suit.
Jota for £25m is the only 1 so far.
Now got and splash the cash celtic and get it right up them
Let's not forget Mooy , a fantastic player but at least we haven't lost him to another side , still think he'd a lot to offer and his play was right up there pre-injury so it's a shame we won't have prime Mooy for the side.

I asked you nicely Glasbhoy for an apology, for saying " are you sure you're not a hun?" .

I didn't respond with a barra load of obscenities which many would've done.

Are you going to give me this apology?
Don't you think I deserve that much at least?

If you apologise for that it'll be all forgotten about, what say you?

Good news? I think?, still can’t see how he’s gonna fit into Rodger’s total football style, but perhaps he’s gonna noo play the pass teams to death style and keep ange’s fast flowing throw the ball in quick to the attackers, we are blessed with great pace up front, Mibbies he’s gonna adapt he football to fit our players 👍

My heart sank when I saw the title of the thread, but I'm delighted to read that it is a well-deserved contract extension. Now, I'm not silly enough to think this means that him and Kyogo will stay for another 4 years, but it does mean they will be here this season at least and when they do leave we will be well recompensed for them.

Well done to Nicholson and the board for securing the services of our important players. Now to bring in some exciting new signings.

My heart sank when I saw the title of the thread, but I'm delighted to read that it is a well-deserved contract extension. Now, I'm not silly enough to think this means that him and Kyogo will stay for another 4 years, but it does mean they will be here this season at least and when they do leave we will be well recompensed for them.

Well done to Nicholson and the board for securing the services of our important players. Now to bring in some exciting new signings.
Also should mean we get the proper returns cash wise should bids come in for them the club couldn't deny them the opportunity of.

None of this £13/£14 million inc add on's combined for JJ and GG bs which considering Gvaurdiol, JJs defensive partner is going to sell for around £80 million plus , makes us look like idiots.
Which we are not ( mostly).

You'd think the board or Ange couldve come out and told us it was a contractual thing and put our brains at rest about it but no .

Good news? I think?, still can’t see how he’s gonna fit into Rodger’s total football style, but perhaps he’s gonna noo play the pass teams to death style and keep ange’s fast flowing throw the ball in quick to the attackers, we are blessed with great pace up front, Mibbies he’s gonna adapt he football to fit our players 👍
Rodgers style of play , tactically was completely different at Leicester tbf BB.
As you'd expect with better players, his first season here was quite something to see, football on another level.

Kyogo and Maeda signing on the dotted lines are Rodgers first involvement in who stays and who doesn't it's good news because Maeda is a superb player and it shows these players are excited about playing for him.

Ange might have become spurs boss but until he actually wins something there he's still behind Rodgers, reputation wise definitely

Rodgers style of play , tactically was completely different at Leicester tbf BB.
As you'd expect with better players, his first season here was quite something to see, football on another level.

Kyogo and Maeda signing on the dotted lines are Rodgers first involvement in who stays and who doesn't it's good news because Maeda is a superb player and it shows these players are excited about playing for him.

Ange might have become spurs boss but until he actually wins something there he's still behind Rodgers, reputation wise definitely
When Rodgers starts at a club then usually he improves the players he is working with (for the first couple of years then things often start to unravel and he is often crap at buying new players). He is starting with a higher standard of player who are extremely fit so it could be a very exciting season for us.

That side to side, tippy tappy "death by possession" bollocks he ended playing with us is not his usual style so hopefully he has learnt not to force that pish on us this time round.

Members online

Latest posts

Back