Darren O Dea to return to Celtic?

26+6=1

Celtic Quick News reporting O Dea may be offered a coaching role at Celtic. That being said, their source was The Scum so could well be pure shite or a deliberate distraction attempt.
I wouldn't be in favour of such a move as O Dea behaved poorly towards Celtic players whilst at Dundee. Some of his tackles were a disgrace. I don't know what he would bring to the club as a coach; at his prime he wouldn't get anywhere near the team today. But it's also possible he has more talent as a coach than as a player; many great coaches never made it as far in their careers as O Dea did.
It's still a no for me. Too much malice in his tackles against Celtic.

https://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/oh-boy-odea-on-way/

Last edited:
Celtic Quick News reporting O Dea may be offered a coaching role at Celtic. That being said, their source was The Scum so could well be pure shite or a deliberate distraction attempt.
I wouldn't be in favour of such a move as O Dea behaved poorly towards Celtic players whilst at Dundee. Some of his tackles were a disgrace. I don't know what he would bring to the club as a coach at his prime he wouldn't get anywhere near the team today. But it's also possible he has more talent as a coach than as a player; many great coaches never made it as far in their careers as O Dea did.
It's still a no for me. Too much malice in his tackles against Celtic.

https://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/oh-boy-odea-on-way/
If we really need a coach at a good level and a coach who might just know what its like to win things, make Ronni D an offer he cannot refuse, guy has talent in coaching skills and would be good with the up and coming eager to listen and learn and improve. No brainer for me.

If we really need a coach at a good level and a coach who might just know what its like to win things, make Ronni D an offer he cannot refuse, guy has talent in coaching skills and would be good with the up and coming eager to listen and learn and improve. No brainer for me.

100% in agreement with that. Get Ronnie in to mould the Bhoys who will lift the late teens and early twenties in a row. If we're not in some restructured super league by then.

Members online

Back