Darren O'Dea

Winter

Read today that "Darren O'Dea Celtic legend to retire" I hold O'Dea in a high esteem for the services to our club, the titles he contributed to and some of those times and results achieved by that era of Celtic side are some of my most treasured and some of my happiest, obviously Darren didnt write the peice and im sure he'll cringe when we've just lost 2 "legends" in true Celtic speak. We dont use the word lightly at our club and Darren will be first to acknowledge hes nothing of the sort. A true servant to the club successful beyond his dreams was a joy at times some of that Celtics results were truly awesome. It's sad hes retiring at only 32. Good luck to a great servant in his coaching career and thanks for the memories 1 Darren O'Dea YNWA HH

Read today that "Darren O'Dea Celtic legend to retire" I hold O'Dea in a high esteem for the services to our club, the titles he contributed to and some of those times and results achieved by that era of Celtic side are some of my most treasured and some of my happiest, obviously Darren didnt write the peice and im sure he'll cringe when we've just lost 2 "legends" in true Celtic speak. We dont use the word lightly at our club and Darren will be first to acknowledge hes nothing of the sort. A true servant to the club successful beyond his dreams was a joy at times some of that Celtics results were truly awesome. It's sad hes retiring at only 32. Good luck to a great servant in his coaching career and thanks for the memories 1 Darren O'Dea YNWA HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back