Dembele tweet

Lemon

I take it we've all seen his tweet congratulating us and mocking the huns regarding Europe. Can he be forgiven? For me it's difficult, he was the best thing since sliced milanda and the hat trick against the impostors will live long in my heart. I really thought that with him and French Eddy up front we could have gone far. So yes I understand ambition and the opening of the tweet reminding us that this is his first time qualifying for the knockouts emphasises that but the timing was so wrong and I need more water under the bridge before he goes back on my Xmas card list.

I take it we've all seen his tweet congratulating us and mocking the huns regarding Europe. Can he be forgiven? For me it's difficult, he was the best thing since sliced milanda and the hat trick against the impostors will live long in my heart. I really thought that with him and French Eddy up front we could have gone far. So yes I understand ambition and the opening of the tweet reminding us that this is his first time qualifying for the knockouts emphasises that but the timing was so wrong and I need more water under the bridge before he goes back on my Xmas card list.

Moussa knows he screwed up.

He also knows he had the privilege to play for us.

He knows he was adored as a hunskelper and he knows he will never find that kind of adoration again.

He has to live with the fact he did it for the money.

There's now an emptiness in Moussa that money cannot fill.

We loved you Moussa.....but you sold your soul to the worship of money.

There's a lesson to be learned here.

It was fantastic watching Moussa develop in his time here and we always knew it wouldn't be long before he went but the manner in which it happened does leave a sour taste. The only thing that I can help understand his childish actions towords us and Brendan in particular is thinking back to when I was his age n the ridiculously daft mistakes n sum actions I was doing then, nothing major just daft conversations n loss of manners sum times plus sum ridiculous decisions I made at that time. Everyone goes thro that daft child to man phase.

His head was definitely turned by agents, Boyata's actions and Lyon's players themselves. Have tried watching Lyon a few times but they play a wide kinda stuffy game which moussa really doesn't look as if he fits. They got sum great players but they are all individuals, they aren't a team, much like chelski.

He got lots more arse kissing to do but I'll never forget his play n goals for us n will always wish him well. Expect to see him leading the line for the French in the next world cup n will cheer him on. Hope he keeps developing at the pace he was when here, and also his growing up!

Moussa Dembele - Hunskelper ?

Look what Henrik did for us. True talent but with Humility. 100% Classy and Loyal Gentleman in the true sense of the word.

He left and played for Barca and Man U but after all that loyalty to us and his own gentlemanly code.

He showed you can have it all.

They sure don’t make them like him anymore.

Always in my ?

Ego can destroy folk.

Moussa is young and i feel i can wish him well for he is no longer a Celtic problem.

I havent seen the tweet pal. But thanks for bringing it up. HH ☘️

Moussa knows he screwed up.

He also knows he had the privilege to play for us.

He knows he was adored as a hunskelper and he knows he will never find that kind of adoration again.

He has to live with the fact he did it for the money.

There's now an emptiness in Moussa that money cannot fill.

We loved you Moussa.....but you sold your soul to the worship of money.

There's a lesson to be learned here.

Aye he sold out for the money but I doubt there's an emptiness He's playing in his homeland for a Club in the last 16 of CL

There was no way he'd get full caps for France playing for us but he will with Lyon

HH?

Aye he sold out for the money but I doubt there's an emptiness He's playing in his homeland for a Club in the last 16 of CL

There was no way he'd get full caps for France playing for us but he will with Lyon

HH?

I'm not so sure.

He had a platform with us to do it at both domestic and European level.

To do it against the big boys gets you recognition.

The caps would have come imo albeit it is very hard to break in to a World Cup winning team.

I'm not so sure.

He had a platform with us to do it at both domestic and European level.

To do it against the big boys gets you recognition.

The caps would have come imo albeit it is very hard to break in to a World Cup winning team.
Not sure if the caps would have come Look at Sutton and Thompson with England anyway it's in the past

HH?

To me dembele is irrelevant. He done the complete judas on Celtic and Brendan Rodgers. In my opinion, he is responsible for the dip in form at the start of the season. He disrupted the entire squad with his childish antics. I went to see Celtic play in a pre season friendly, where eddy and him were up front, they were unplayable. Then a couple of weeks later he turned everything upside down. We hadn't even time to replace him. All down to a spoilt child that Brendan Rodgers plucked from obscurity at Fulham and gave him his big break. By all accounts he has fell out with the management at Lyon already, so they're welcome to him.
And while I understand the money thing, and maybe I'm being foolish, but there's a hell of a lot more to life than money. There's very few clubs in the world like Celtic. The adulation the players receive is second to none and it's not like he was struggling for cash. And make no mistake about it, the move was purely greed and fuck all to do with anything else.
So in regards to his tweet, I hope he's looking back now regretting his behaviour. I couldn't care less if never kicked another ball!

To me dembele is irrelevant. He done the complete judas on Celtic and Brendan Rodgers. In my opinion, he is responsible for the dip in form at the start of the season. He disrupted the entire squad with his childish antics. I went to see Celtic play in a pre season friendly, where eddy and him were up front, they were unplayable. Then a couple of weeks later he turned everything upside down. We hadn't even time to replace him. All down to a spoilt child that Brendan Rodgers plucked from obscurity at Fulham and gave him his big break. By all accounts he has fell out with the management at Lyon already, so they're welcome to him.
And while I understand the money thing, and maybe I'm being foolish, but there's a hell of a lot more to life than money. There's very few clubs in the world like Celtic. The adulation the players receive is second to none and it's not like he was struggling for cash. And make no mistake about it, the move was purely greed and fuck all to do with anything else.
So in regards to his tweet, I hope he's looking back now regretting his behaviour. I couldn't care less if never kicked another ball!

Hiya pal, how are you. Not heard from you for a while

Hope your winning pal. ?

Not doin too bad. Just not been on as much. Keeping the good side out, what about yourself?

All good pal. Good to see you back pal. Stick around eh? You always put your points across well.

Oh and Merry Christmas pal to you n yours when it comes. ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back