Desmond must have seen this coming when he knocked back an invitation for Celtic to become part of Europa league

I imagine he has his finger on the pulse.

I'd be surprised if the English voted in favour, I can see the big Clubs voting it through but not those outside the top 6.

I'd take it in a heartbeat just to make us competitive again, but where would that leave Scottish football ? I can only imagine others clubs/supporters views on it, but i would think if they are sufficiently remunerated for us leaving, it opens our league up to the opportunity of around 6-8 clubs who could win it.

While we are in Scottish football there will likely never be any other team wins the league.
The flip side of it for us is that going into English football, we would give up guaranteed annual access to European football, but for the impact we have had on it of late, i'd rather be competitive when we are there than cannon fodder.

Guessing the papers are filing column inchs on the back of the esl disaster ,,,,oh and all saying sevco are great were pish and the usual drivel

Or maybe it's Grove and his buddies looking for an indie distraction now it's the all new British league show ,,,a fkn Brit league and were to believe sevco without taking there refs with them would be a top 6 team ,,,,ffs they need to get they knts to stop eating the gyproc

People would argue that we would be no better than the teams who gave no thought to the clubs they would kill off by going forward with the European league.....my view however is.....fuck scottish football and the SFA. If celtic left the scottish set up Id happily watch the rest rot and die 😁😁 those who bent over backwards for the survival of "rangers"....those who turned the years of corruption into an "old firm" issue and remained silent and those who happily took our European money while still fleecing our fans on away days 👍👍👍 AND there is no chance sevco would survive under strict rules and proper checks....so it's a win win. We would be fighting for titles while they battled relegation!! Or death

People would argue that we would be no better than the teams who gave no thought to the clubs they would kill off by going forward with the European league.....my view however is.....fuck scottish football and the SFA. If celtic left the scottish set up Id happily watch the rest rot and die 😁😁 those who bent over backwards for the survival of "rangers"....those who turned the years of corruption into an "old firm" issue and remained silent and those who happily took our European money while still fleecing our fans on away days 👍👍👍 AND there is no chance sevco would survive under strict rules and proper checks....so it's a win win. We would be fighting for titles while they battled relegation!! Or death
Totally agree Lubo they referees down there do make honest mistakes and with VAR helping in most cases to make them less of an issue and Wee Fat boy Moreforles will spend most of the Season in the stand he and that would face real justice none of this short trousered shite that’s up here.
It’s good to ponder this but it’s pie in the SKY as they own the rights they’ll decide
Whether this goes ahead.
But you just never Ken. Wonder if we move near Bournemouth Eddie I’ll sign oan

HH 🍀

Aw ffs no this again!

We were being fed this very same shite back in 2014 during the lead up to the Independence referendum in an attempt to sway people's voting intentions towards a NO vote and here we are 7 years later still playing in the Sottish league.

So right on cue for the Scottish Parliament elections where Independence is once again at the forefront some Unionist hack is dusting aff the auld classics hoping some people will buy this same auld shite all over again!

It was bollocks then and it's bollocks noo....NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

110% Lubo,it will also let the world of football see what we have had to put up with starting with the corrupt referee,s,corrupt SFA,and the EBT cheats,this will definitely open peoples eyes..

HH

Guessing the papers are filing column inchs on the back of the esl disaster ,,,,oh and all saying sevco are great were pish and the usual drivel

Or maybe it's Grove and his buddies looking for an indie distraction now it's the all new British league show ,,,a fkn Brit league and were to believe sevco without taking there refs with them would be a top 6 team ,,,,ffs they need to get they knts to stop eating the gyproc
This could have something to do with the scotish independent vote I wonder if thier would be a clause saying the club's can only be in the new league if scotland stays within the UK.

Aw ffs no this again!

We were being fed this very same shite back in 2014 during the lead up to the Independence referendum in an attempt to sway people's voting intentions towards a NO vote and here we are 7 years later still playing in the Sottish league.

So right on cue for the Scottish Parliament elections where Independence is once again at the forefront some Unionist hack is dusting aff the auld classics hoping some people will buy this same auld shite all over again!

It was bollocks then and it's bollocks noo....NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!
🥺 you just won't gie it a chance

This could have something to do with the scotish independent vote I wonder if thier would be a clause saying the club's can only be in the new league if scotland stays within the UK.

Then....

Now....

Same auld pish 7 years apart mate.

These c*nts don't even have the respect to come up with something original when they're trying to con us.....nope the exact same recycled make-believe pish they were dangling in front of football fans in exchange for a NO vote in 2014.

They must think we're all fucking mugs up here!

Members online

No members online now.

Back